- Volume 27 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Selecting Determine Factors of Optical Filter for Recognition Financial Account Using Delphi Method
델파이법을 이용한 금융통장 정보 인식용 광학필터 결정인자 도출에 관한 연구
- Yu, Hyeung Keun (Department of Industrial Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Lee, Kang Won (Department of Industrial Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2013.09.23
- Accepted : 2013.11.02
- Published : 2014.01.01
In this paper, we have researched semiconductor optical filters to solve the problem of the high failure rate that are recognize bad of financial account, jam of financial account and the ATM service interruption due to failure of accurate location information among the operation of the ATM (automatic teller machine) systems. A semiconductor optical filters that have high resolution and less diffuse, high transmittance are able to detect the information of financial account surface accurately. Therefore, it is a stable filter that is able to minimize the incidence of disability. In this paper, we drew the determinants by element for implement an excellent semiconductor optical filters. Based on this, we had to be able to implement the semiconductor optical filter that is able to be mounted on the actual ATM system through future studies.
- Information recognition;
- Optics filter;
- Optical glass;
- ATM (automatic teller machine);
- APT (automatic passbook terminal);
- CIS (contact image sensor);
- Photo sensor;
- Visual light;
- MEMS (micro electro mechanical systems);
- Diffuse reflection;
- Penetration ratio;
- "Global ATM Market and Forecasts to 2015" (Retail Banking Research, 2010)
- B. H Jeon, H. Y Lee, Y. W Lee, and H. G Rhee, Korean Journal of Optical and Photonics, 19 (2008).
- M. Hayama, IEEE Trans. Elec. Dev., 31, (1990).
- M. Hayama, IEEE Trans. Elec. Dev., 37, DOI 10.1109/16.108189, 1271 (1990). https://doi.org/10.1109/16.108189
- M. Acuna, Marcelo Enrique University, The University of Arizona (2005).
- H. S. Chung, Sogang University, Seoul (2011).
- K. J. Kim, Journal of Korean Oil Chemists' Society, 22, 77 (2005).
- J. H. Lee and S. W. Kim, Journal of Magnetics, 13, 92 (2008). https://doi.org/10.4283/JMAG.2008.13.3.092
- B. R Kim, The Domestic and Foreign ATM Status and Implications (2011).
- Y. H Gwon, The World ATM Market Situation and Outlook (The Bank of Korea, 2010).
- S. W Kim, C. S Cho, J. W Nam, B. H Kim, and J. H Lee, J. IEEK, 47SD, (2010).
- B. H. Kim, J. B. Kim, and J. H. Kim, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 56, 1079 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2008.2003366
- D. H. Han, Korea Institute of Patent Information Prior Art Search Analysis Team (2010).
- H. Kim, Physics & High Technology (2005).
- H. J. So, H. G. Ahn, and D. Y. Han, J. KIEEME, 12 (1999).
- H. J. So, H. K Ana, and D. Y. Han, Electrical and Electronic Materials, 12 (1999).
- H. I. Kang, Y. W. Ju, and K. R. Baek, Journal of Control, Automation and Systems Engineering, 5 (1999).
- The Bank of Korea Technology, Technology Transfer Center, MDB028 (2002).
- Technology Trends Patent Technical Documents, Mechanical Technology (2005).
- S. K. Park and K. J. Kwon, The Processing of the Institute of Electrical Engineers, 42, 10 (1993).
- K. B. Kang, G. S. Lee, S. B. Ma, and D. H. Choi, No. 2011-0016701
- Y. S. Kim, K. M. Shong, S. B. Bang, C. M. Kim, and M. I. Choi, Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, 26, (2012).
- D. G. Han, Kookmin University, Seoul (2007).
- S. Y. Rho, Planing and Policy, 299 (2006).
- N. R. Kim and S. J. Joo, Journal of Korean Industrial Information Systems Society, 18 (2013).
- E. K. Lee, Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Equipment Technology, 7, 35 (2008).
- Y. S. Kim, K. M. Shong, S. B. Bang, C. M. Kim, and M. I. Choi, Journal of the Korean Institute of IIIuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, 26, 35 (2012).
- J. K. Park, S. H. Park, and H. S. Oh, Journal of the Ergonomics Society of Korea, 28, 71 (2009). https://doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2009.28.4.071
- K. S. An, S. H. Gu, and J. H. Yoo, JKCA.2012.12.05.163