- Volume 27 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The State of the Art in BIPV Technology
건물일체형 태양광 발전 (BIPV) 기술 동향
- Yoon, Jong-Ho (Department of Architectural Engineering, Hanbat National University)
- 윤종호 (한밭대학교 건축공학과)
- Received : 2013.11.27
- Accepted : 2013.12.04
- Published : 2014.01.01
The current downturn of BIPV sector has an enormous potential to rebound and expand into the PV sector for construction market in the foreseeable future. Solar technology has already gained a significant market due to lack of natural resources in the Korean domestic market. Given the technical infrastructure of state-of-the-art fusion technology, the competitiveness of software-driven BIPV market in the world can be ver attractive and have the potential to develop as a key national technology. To do this, from the viewpoint of complexity, technical R&D, national political aspect, social aspect, economic aspect and institutional support systems need to be parallelly formulated. A dedicated BIPV sector has not yet been established, especially policy and institutional framework have very crucial impact on the establishment of BIPV sector.
- J. H. Yoon, Journal of KIRA, KIRA(Korea Institute of Registered Architect, 2008)
- J. H. Yoon, Journal of KGBC, KGBC(Koera Green Building Council, 2004)
- Research Report of Hanbat National University, "Design and Construction Guideline for BIPV System", MOTIE. (2013).
- J. H. Yoon, "The state of the art in BIPV policy and market status" Journal of KGBC, KGBC(Koera Green Building Council, 2013)
- T. Schoen1, TASK 7 of the IEA PV Power Systems Program - Achievements and Outlook (17th European Photovoltaic Solar Conference, 2001)