- Volume 27 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Medical Records of Heebin Jang in Seungjeongwon Ilgi
『승정원일기』에 기록된 장희빈 의안 관련 연구
- Pahng, Sung-Hye (Dept. of Medical History, College of Korean Medicine, Kyung-Hee University) ;
- Kim, Namil (Dept. of Medical History, College of Korean Medicine, Kyung-Hee University) ;
- Ahn, Sangwoo (Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine) ;
- Cha, Wung-Seok (Dept. of Medical History, College of Korean Medicine, Kyung-Hee University)
- Received : 2014.10.30
- Accepted : 2014.11.20
- Published : 2014.11.30
The objective of this article is to investigate the medical records written in Seungjeongwon Ilgi ("承政院日記") about Heebin Jang (張禧嬪), who was the mother of King Kyeongjong. She was one of the royal concubines of King Sukjong and later became the queen and then was demoted back to the concubine. The method to do this study was to search the records of Seungjeongwon Ilgi ("承政院日記") from Sukjong 15th year (A.D. 1689) to 20th year (A.D. 1694) on the website databased and serviced by National Institute of Korean History. The results were as follows. According to the website search, Heebin Jang (張禧嬪) suffered from three kinds of diseases. The first was a mastitis right after her delivery. The second was an abscess on the back of her head. The third was a relapse of phlegmturbidity and heat, which was her chronic disease. Also, three features could be found regarding characteristics of Royal medicine. The first was how the queens were taken care of before and after their delivery. The second was who lanced the queen's abscess. The third was how the Royal medicine and people's medicine interchanged.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 방성혜. 인현왕후의 발병에서 사망까지 승정원일기의 기록 연구. 한국한의학연구원논문집. 2012 ; 18(1) : 1-11.
- 허준(許浚). 동의보감(東醫寶鑑). 서울 : 남산당. 1966 : 533-631.
- 신만(申曼). 주촌신방(舟村新方).
- 이경화(李景華). 광제비급(廣濟秘笈).
- 금리산인(錦里散人). 의휘(宜彙).
- 서유구(徐有榘). 인제지(仁濟志).
- 이인재(李麟宰). 수진경험신방(袖珍經驗神方).
- 임천백씨족보(林川白氏族譜). 서울 : 임천백씨족보편찬위원회. 1993 : 152-153.
- 지사공유사 부경험방(知事公遺事 附經驗方). 서울 : 국립중앙도서관. 1995 : 8-13.