- Volume 15 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Study of Improving the Biotope Area Ratio System for Urban Agriculture Vitalization - Focus on Daylight Condition Analysis-
도시농업 활성화를 위한 생태면적률 제도개선에 관한 연구 -단지내 일조조건 분석을 중심으로-
- Received : 2014.10.24
- Accepted : 2014.12.11
- Published : 2014.12.31
This study focused on improving the Biotope Area Ratio, which has existing availability as a legal and institutional method for the architectural and urban fields to respond rapidly to recently growing demands for urban agriculture. The existing Biotope Area Ratio indicators only considers the depth and permeability of soil among a range of conditions for plant growth; they can be used for landscaping plants management but have difficulties in dealing with plants that are the major factors in urban agriculture. This study aimed to verify this hypothesis and suggest a direction of improvement in the Biotope Area Ratio. The study discovered that the management of plant growth only using the Biotope Area Ratio indicators has limitations.
Biotope Area Ratio;Daylight Simulation;Ecotect;Urban agriculture
- D. S. Oh, J. W. Sung, S. J. Lee, "The Application and Development of the Evaluation Indicators in Accordance with the Planning Stages of Low-Carbon City: in Relevance with the Stage of Urban Planning Establishment, Design and Operation of Urban Structure, Management and Maintenance", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 14(9), 2013, pp.4560-4571. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.9.4560 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.9.4560
- B. J. Lee, "The study of securing urban farmland for vitalizing urban agriculture", Journal of Korean Urban Management Association, 25(4), 2012, pp.89-122.
- C. B. Park, "A Study on Development Type and Land-use Model of Smart Green Multi Complex", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 14(11), 2013, pp.5971-5978. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.11.5971 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.11.5971
- D. H. Jang, H. S. Kim, T. H. Kim, "A study on the supplementation of the Biotop Areㅁ Ratio by case study of Outdoor Environmental Planning Indicators", Journal of the Korea Institute of Ecological Architecture and Environment, 12(1), 2012, pp.3-10.
- G. Y. Sin, C. S. Jeong, K. C. Yoo, "Effects of Temperature, Light Intensity and Fruit Setting position on Sugar Accumulation and Fermentation in Oriental Melon", Horticulture, Environment, and Biotechnology, 32(9), 1991, pp.440-446.
- H. S. Kim, J. Y. Jung, H. K. Kim, K. M. Ku, J. K. Suh, Y. M. Park, Y. H. Kang, "Influences of Meteorological Conditions of Harvest Time on Water-Soluble Vitamin Contents and Quality Attributes of Oriental Melon", Journal of Bio-Environment Control, 20(4), 2011, pp.290-296
- H. S. Kim, S. Y. Moon, "Practical Use of Biotop surface Factor for Environmentally Friendly Urban Planning", Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning & Design Proceeding, 24(1), 2004, pp.523-526.
- H. S. Kim, S. Y. Moon, D. H. Jang, K. H. Lee, "A Study on the Classification of Surface Type and It's Weight in Biotope-Area-Factor", Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning & Design, 22(5), 2006, pp.175-182
- J. H. Koo, E. S. Lee, J. L. Lee, "A Study on the Biotop Area Ratio Standard for the Apartment Housing Site : A Case of the Class II, III General Residential District in Seoul", Seoul Study, 8(3), 2007, pp.131-142.
- W. R. Leem, B. H. Koo, "A Study on the Effects of Education Program on Urban Agriculture Activation", J. Korean Soc. People Plants Environ, 16(6), 2013, pp.463-471. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.11628/ksppe.2013.16.6.463 https://doi.org/10.11628/ksppe.2013.16.6.463
- J. M. Hwang, J. H. Lee, "A Study on Improvement Method by Environmental-Friendly Planning Elements of High-rise Residential Complex", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 15(3), 2014, pp.1522-1530. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.3.1522 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.3.1522
- K. N. Kang, J. K. Lee, K. H. Kim, M. H. Lee, "Revitalization Planning of Urban Farming Based on Vegetable Gardens", Journal of the Institute of Construction Technology, 26(1), 2007, pp.167-176.
- S. M. Lee, "The Optimal Harvest Scheme for Pine Trees when Carbon Value is Considered", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 14(3), 2013, pp.1164-1170. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.3.1164 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.3.1164
- W. S. Jeon, E. H. Lee, D. S. Oh, "The Comparative Analysis on Critical Planning Methods and Application Condition of Low-carbon Green City", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 15(4), 2014, pp.2491-2502. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.4.2491 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.4.2491
- Y. E. Na, "Driving Projects of Urban Agriculture for the Energy Independence", Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture, 29(3), 2010, pp.304-308. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2010.29.3.304 https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2010.29.3.304
- Y. J. Kim, H. S. Han, B. S. Kim, "A Study on Priority Determining for Development Strategies of Plant Factory Using Analytic Hierarchy Process and Likert Scale", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 14(11), 2013, pp.5570-5575. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.11.5570
Supported by : 국토교통부