- Volume 23 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Estimation of Greenhouse Gas and Environmental Assessment in Co-generation Plant
열병합발전소의 온실가스 배출량 산정 및 환경성 평가
- Received : 2014.09.15
- Accepted : 2014.12.16
- Published : 2014.12.31
Taking sample processes from the combined heat and power plant in Busan Fashion Color Industry Complex, the characteristics and amounts of greenhouse gas (GHGs) emissions were analysed and calculated, respectively. Based on the results, environmental assessment was evaluated for recent 3 years. The amounts of GHG emissions from 2011 to 2013 were estimated at 182,750, 184,384 and 190,250
Combined heat and power plant;Greenhouse gas;Environmental assessment;Eco-efficiency
- Busan Fashion Color Cooperative,2014, Green business report for green company reassignment.
- Charles, C., Reith, M.,. Guidry, J., 2003, Eco-efficiency analysis of an agricultural research complex, Journal of Environmental Management, 68, 219-229. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0301-4797(02)00161-5
- Choi, D. C., Han, S. M., Kim, B. H., 2012, A Study on the GENCO adaptive strategy for the greenhouse gas mitigation policy, The transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 61(4), 522-533. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2012.61.4.522
- Committee on Green Growth, 2009, Green growth national strategy and 5-year plan.
- Dai, T., 2010, Two quantitative indices for the planning and evaluation of eco-industrial parks, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 54, 442-448. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2009.09.010
- Energy Management Corporation, 2011, Handbook of energy & climate change.
- Han, Y. H., Lee, H. S.,2012, Cost-Benefit analysis by resource recovery facility for municipal waste, J. Kor. Academia-Industrial cooperation Soci., 13(6), 2833-2845. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.6.2833
- Helminen, R. R., 2000, Developing tangible measures for eco-efficiency: the case of the finnish and Swedish pulp and paper industry, Business Strategy and the Environment, 9(3), 196e210.
- IPCC, 2006, IPCC Guidelines for national greenhouse gas inventories.
- Jeong, N. Y., Kim, L. H., 2011, The Study on CDM project of ligneous biomass co-fired in coal thermal power plant, J. Energy Engineering, 20(3), 231-235. https://doi.org/10.5855/ENERGY.2011.20.3.231
- Korea Sputhern Power Co. LTD, 2014, Green business report for green company reassignment.
- Lee, D. H., Kim., H., 2005, LCA for the technology of municipal waste and adaptation of waste management, research report of UOS.
- Lee, J. Y., Kim, Y. K., Lee, C. K., Rhee, Y. H., 2012, A Study on the calculation of GHG emission for domestic railroad transport based on IPCC guideline, J. Kor. Soci., for Railway , 15 (4), 408-412. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.4.408
- Ministry of Environment, 2012, Guidelines for Korean GHG & Energy Target management system, Notification of 2012-211.
- Ministry of Environment, 2014, Management regulations for green company appointment, Notification of 2014-68.
- Ministry of Environment, 21014, Emission trading of greenhouse gas.
- Min. of Knowl. & Eco. Kitech, 2003, Outline for environmental management of smaller enterprise.
- Prime Ministry's Office, 2010, Fundamental law for low carbon & green growth, law of 9931.
- Shim, H. S., 2010, An eco-efficiency evaluation in terms of green house gas emission for the Korean fossil fuel-fired power generation industry, Master's Thesis, Ajou University, Korea.
- Shin, C. H., Kim, J. W., 2012, Eco-efficiency of energy symbiosis for the energy network of surplus heat, J Kor. Enviro. Sci., 21(5), 545-553. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2012.21.5.545
- Shin, C. H., Park, D. H., 2013, Life cycle assessment for the business activity of green company 2.Mass balance and environmental improvement, J. Enviro. Sci. 22(4), 425-433.
- Shin, C. H., Park, D. H.,, 2013, Life cycle assessment for the business activity of green company 1. Analysis of process flow and basic unit J. Enviro. Sci. 22(3), 269-279.
- Shin, C. H., Park, D. H., 2014, Estimation of greenhouse gas emissions and environmental assessment of dye wastewater treatment process, in print.