- Volume 3 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on New PV Tracking System Including Load Dispersion
- Lee, Sang-Hun (Dept. of Automatic Electrical Engineering, Youngnam University College) ;
- Song, Hyun-Jig (Dept. of Automatic Electrical Engineering, Youngnam University College) ;
- Park, Chan-Gyu (Dept. of Automatic Electrical Engineering, Youngnam University College) ;
- Song, Sung-Geon (Digital Convergence Research Center, KETI)
- Received : 2014.10.18
- Accepted : 2014.11.29
- Published : 2014.12.01
The In solar power system, the height and azimuth of the sun are important parameters which control generated power magnitude. The tracking method that controls the daily generation magnitude according to latitude and longitude using the two axles is often used in the existing sunlight tracking system today. In this two-axle PV track control system, the self-load is concentrated on one FRAME. It is influenced of the regular load, snow load and the wind load, etc. It is difficult to set up the system in the conventional building. This research is a development about the small-scale economy track device of independent load-dispersing solar generation system. The position tracking algorithm is through new coordinates transformation calculating the height and azimuth of the sun.
- R. Zogbi and D. Laplaze, "Design and construction of a sun tracker", Solar Energy, Vol. 33, No. 3/4, pp. 369-372, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-092X(84)90168-3
- P. Baltas, M. Tortoreli and P.E. Russell, "Evaluation of power output for the fixed and step tracking photovoltaic arrays", Solar Energy, Vol. 37. No. 2, pp.147-163, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-092X(86)90072-1
- D. M. Mosher, R. E. Blese and R. J. Soukupt, "The advantage of suntracking for planar silicon solar cells", Solar Energy, Vol. 19, pp. 91-97, 1977. https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-092X(77)90093-7
- A. Konar and A.K. Mandal, "Microprocessor based automatic sun tracker", IEE Proceedings-A, Vol. 138, No. 4, pp. 237-241, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-d.1991.0033
- W. A. Lynch and Z. M. Salameh, "Simple electro-optically controlled dual-axie sun tracker", Solar Energy Vol. 45. No. 2, pp. 65-69, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-092X(90)90029-C
- Choi Deuk Gi, Kang Yong Deuk, Lee Eui Joon, and Oh Jeong Moo, "A Study on Optimum Installation of PV Generation System in Korea", Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society Vol. 24, No. 3, 2004.
- Choi Deuk Gi, Kang Yong Hyeok, and Oh Jeong Moo, "A Study on the Analysis of Usability of Solar Energy in the Korean Peninsular Using Satellites", Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society Vol. 22, No. 3, 2002.
- Kim Gi Beum, Lee Kang Yeon, Park Jeong Min, Park Jin Yeong, Baek Hyung Lae, and Choi Geum Bae, "A Study on Generation Efficiency according to Incident Angle of a Connected PV Generation System", Collection of Power and Electronics Conference, pp. 42-44, 7, 2002.
- Lee Yang Gyu, Kang Shin Young, and Kim Kwang Heon, "Development of Program-Type Solar Position Tracker for Commercialization of Small-scaled PV Generation System", Journal of Power and Electronics Society, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 260-265, 6, 2003.
- Lim Hee Cheon and Ahn Gyo Sang, "Technological Trends of Photovoltaic Generation", Journal of Power and Electronics Society, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 27-34, 6, 2003