- Volume 3 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
System Construction Method of Parallel Operation System constructed with Three Electric Power Converters
- Ishikura, Keisuke (Dept. of Electronic Systems Engineering, the University of Shiga Prefecture) ;
- Inaba, Hiromi (Dept. of Electronic Systems Engineering, the University of Shiga Prefecture) ;
- Kishine, Keiji (Dept. of Electronic Systems Engineering, the University of Shiga Prefecture) ;
- Nakai, Mitsuki (Ishida Co., Ltd.) ;
- Ito, Takuma (Dept. of Electronic Systems Engineering, the University of Shiga Prefecture)
- Received : 2014.10.23
- Accepted : 2014.11.18
- Published : 2014.12.01
Parallel operation systems have an advantage in that they can be constructed quickly and inexpensively by combining existing electric power converters. However, in this case, there is a peculiar problem in that a cross current flows between the electric power converters. To design a control system more simply and commonalize the core of combination reactors, we reviewed a system construction method for parallel operation systems constructed with three electric power converters.
- H. H. Anayo, et al., "Electrical driving techniques for large-scale and ultra-high speed elevators," Journal of the AEM(Japan), vol.16, no.1, pp.1-6, 2008.
- H. Inaba, et al., "A study on construction and control method of parallel connected power converter," in IEEJ Annual. Meeting Rec., 4-069, pp128, 2011.
- H. Inaba, et al., "Simulation analysis of construction and control method of parallel connected power converter," in Japan Ind. Appl. Conf. Rec., 1-2, pp.I-103-106, 2011.
- H.Inaba, et al, "An electric power conversion system composed of two parallel-connected converters providing different output currents," ICEMS, DS4G4-2, 2012.
- M. Nakai, et al., "Parallel connected power converter constructed with odd number converters," in Japan Ind. Appl. Society Conf. Rec., 2012, in press.
- M.Nakai, et al, "Parallel multiple electric power conversion system constructed by connecting three power converters," ICEMS, PCI-0970, 2013.
- K.Ishikura, et al, "Simulation analysis of control methods for parallel multi-operating system constructed by the same output power converters," ICEMS, PCI-0971, 2013.