- Volume 3 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Switched Reluctance Motors for Electric Drive of Overland Belt Conveyor
- Ptakh, Gennady K. (Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI)) ;
- Evsin, Nicholas F. ("VIEM" Ltd.) ;
- Zvezdunov, D. Alex ("VIEM" Ltd.) ;
- Rozhkov, Dmitry V. (Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI)) ;
- Yakovenko, Alexander E. (Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI))
- Received : 2014.10.09
- Accepted : 2014.11.19
- Published : 2014.12.01
The parameters and operating characteristics of the switched reluctance motor (SRM) for the electric drive of the overland belt conveyor CLM-4500 have been presented. The motor power capacity has been equal to 1250 kW, the motor speed - 1000 min-1. SRM power supply has been provided by a three-phase voltage inverter and a 12-pulse rectifier circuit. The group electric drive has been installed on sections number 2 and 3, 3770 m and 3375 m length, respectively, on the areas of "Berezovsky Strip" JSC, a member of the Siberian Coal Energy Company.
- D. Pulle, J. Lai, J. Milthorpe, N. Huynh. Quantification and Analysis of Acoustic Noise in Switched Reluctance Drives. EPE-93 Brigton, 13-16.9.1993, p. 65-70.