- Volume 3 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Comparison and Dynamic Behavior of Moving-Coil Linear Oscillatory Actuator with/without Mechanical Spring driven by Rectangular Voltage Source
- Choi, Jang-Young (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Chungnam National University) ;
- Kang, Han-Bit (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Chungnam National University)
- Received : 2014.10.27
- Accepted : 2014.11.18
- Published : 2014.12.01
This paper deals with the comparison and dynamic behavior of a moving-coil linear oscillatory actuator (MCLOA) with/without a mechanical spring. On the basis of a dynamic simulation model, the dynamic characteristics such as a current and a stroke of the MCLOA without the spring are predicted for various values of frequency. And then, dynamic test results are given to confirm the dynamic simulations. Finally, this paper describes the influence of the spring on the dynamic behavior of the MCLOA from the dynamic experiments of the MCLOA with/without the spring.
- A. Yoshitake, K. Harada T. Todaka and Y. Ishihara, "Dynamic analysis of a linear oscillatory actuator under feedback control," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 33, no. 2, pp.1662-1665, Mar. 1997 https://doi.org/10.1109/20.582590
- Makoto Utsuno, Masaki Takai, Tsutomu Mizuno, and Hajime Yamada, "Comparison of the losses of a movingmagnet type linear oscillatory actuator under two driving methods," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 38, no. 5, pp.3300-3302, Sept. 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2002.802291
- Seok-Myeong Jang, Jang-Young Choi, and Sang-Sub Jeong "Electromagnetic analysis and control parameter estimation of moving-coil linear oscillatory actuator," J. Appl. Phys., vol. 99, no 8, 08R307, April 2006.
- TAKASHI KENJO, Power Electronics for the Microprocessor Age. Oxford University Press, 1994.
- Mikhaeil-Boules, "Design and analysis of linear actuator for active vibration cancellation," in Proc. IEEE IAS 30th Annu. Meet., vol. 1, pp. 469-475, Oct. 1995.