- Volume 3 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Comparison of Vibration and Power according to Operation Method of 100W IPM Type Motor
- Lee, Gyeong-Deuk (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Changwon National University) ;
- Jo, Eul-Gyu (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Changwon National University) ;
- Kim, Gyu-Tak (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Changwon National University)
- Received : 2014.10.25
- Accepted : 2014.11.15
- Published : 2014.12.01
In This paper, the output characteristics and vibrations were compared and analyzed according to operation method in 100W class. The voltage source is applied only two phase in BLDC drive system therefore commutation torque ripple and imbalance of RMF occurred. Due to this efficiency was significantly degraded because mechanical loss is increased, besides the vibration and noise were greatly generated. The vibration and output characteristics were compared and analyzed according to three phase and BLDC drive system.
- Gyu-Hong Kang, Young-Dae Song, Gyu-Tak Kim and Jin-Hur, "A novel cogging torque reduction method for interior type permanent magnet motor," IEEE Transaction on. Industry Applications, vol. 45, no 1, pp 161-167, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2008.2009662
- Tae-Seok Jeong, Gyu-Won Cho, and Gyu-Tak Kim, "The shape design for vibration reduction of IPM type BLDC motor," 19th International Conference on the Computation of Electromagnetic Fields, PD6-12, 2013.
- Yong-Tae Kim, Bo-Han Kang, Gyu-Won Cho, and Gyu-Tak Kim, "Iron loss coefficient estimation through flux density and iron loss calculation of IPMSM in consideration of core material," IEEE Conference on Electromagnetic Field Computation. pp. 233, October, 2012.
- Ping-Kun Lee, Kai-Chen Kuo, Cheng-Ju Wu, Zuo-Tin Wong, and Jia-Yush Yen, "Prediction of iron losses using the modified steinmetz equation under the sinusoidal waveform," Control Conference (ASCC), pp. 579-584, 2011.
- Sadowski N, Lajoie-Mazenc M, Bastos J.P.A, Ferreira da Luz M.V, and Kuo-Peng P, "Evaluation and analysis of iron losses in electrical machines using the rain-flow method," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol.36, no.4, pp.1923-1926, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1109/20.877823
- G. W. Cho, S. H. Woo, S. H. Ji, K. W. Park, K. B. Jang, and G. T. Kim, "The optimization of rotor shape for constant torque improvement and radial magnetic force minimization," J. Cent. South Univ.Tecnol., vol.19, no.2, pp. 357-364, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11771-012-1012-7
- J. F. Gieras, C. Wang, and J. C. Lai, "Noise of polyphase electrical motors", Taylor & Francis Group, 2006.