- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Determination Factors and Satisfaction of Health Screening Center by Health Examination at Hospital
건강검진 수검자의 의료기관내 검진센터 선택요인과 만족도
- Received : 2014.10.22
- Accepted : 2014.12.20
- Published : 2014.12.28
The purpose of this study was to induce continuing health screening of the examinees of the health promotion centers by identifying reason of health screening, selection factors of health promotion center, satisfaction level for health promotion center and revisit intention for the examinees who have utilized the health promotion centers of hospitals in Busan and also understanding the examinees' preferences. This study has been conducted from 2, 22.~4, 5. 2013 with the 892 examinees who had utilized the 10 medical institutes in Busan. And the frequency,
determination factors;satisfaction;health screening center;physical check-up;revisit attention
- Bae Su-jung, A Study on the Marketing Strategies of Hospital Management, Graduate School of Ulsan University, 2006.
- Kang Byung-Suh & Ect., Study on the Effects of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction and Service Performance on the Small and Medium Hospital, KASBS 2005;27(1):58-87.
- Kim Na-rae, Analysis of the Factors Influencing the Medical Re-examination in the Center of Health Promotion, Graduate School of Yonsei University, 2008.
- Kim Mi-kyou, A Study on the Patient's Satisfaction of the Medical Services According to the Choice Attributes of Hospital, Graduate School Dong-eui University, 2007.
- Eun-Jeong Ha, Affecting Factors on Choice and Satisfaction of Comprehensive Medical Examination among Consumers of a Medical Examination Center in Pusan, Graduate School of Inje University, 2002.
- Kyung Soo Lee, A Study on the Factors that Affect Patients' Selection of Medical Service Institution, Graduate School of Inje University, 2010.
- Jung Eun Kim, A Study on the Satisfaction of the Users General Health Screening Centers, Graduate School of Public Health administration, Kyung Hee University, 2012.
- Kim Seung-mi, A Study on the Differences between External and Internal Customers in the Perception of Medical Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Iintention to Revisit : Focused on Hospital-Based Health Promotion Centers. Graduate School of Yonsei University, 2012.
- Lim, Hyo Seon, A Study of Individual Characteristics and Degree of Satisfaction Among Examinees at the Health Center, Graduate School of Administration Hanyang University, 1998.
- Song, Myung Hee, A Study on Reusing Intention of Customers Who Visited Health Promotion Center in a University Hospital. Korea National Open University Graduate School, 2011.
- Lee Young Sook, The Effects of Customer Satisfaction of General Health Examination Service on their Revisiting Intention and Change of Health Belief, Self-Efficacy and Health Promoting Behavior, Graduate School of Gyeongsang National University, 2005.
- Park, Ki-Hyeok, Determination Factors of Health Promotion Center by Health Screening Examinees at Medical Iinstitutes, Graduate School of Catholic University of Pusan, 2014.
- Impact factors of revisit intention in health examinations and moderator effects of kindness of staff : Focusing on participants of Korea Association of Health Promotion, Gangwon Branch vol.35, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.14367/kjhep.2018.35.2.113