- Volume 19 Issue 12
In this paper, we propose a method for identifying hidden principal sentiments among large scale texts from documents, social data, internet and blogs by analyzing standard language, slangs, argots, abbreviations and emoticons in those words. The IRLBA(Implicitly Restarted Lanczos Bidiagonalization Algorithm) is used for principal component analysis with large scale sparse matrix. The proposed system consists of data acquisition, message analysis, sentiment evaluation, sentiment analysis and integration and result visualization modules. The suggested approaches would help to improve the accuracy and expand the application scope of sentiment analysis in social data.
Supported by : 세한대학교
- McKinsey, "Big Data: The next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity," May. 2011.
- Gartner, "Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies," 2011.
- H. Y. Kim, D. H. Jeon and S. H. Jee, "Bigdata Analysis Project Development Methodology," Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp.73-85, Mar. 2014. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2014.19.3.073
- S. S. Kim, "A study on development method for practical use of Big Data related to recommendation to financial item," Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 19, No. 8, pp.73 -81, Aug. 2014. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2014.19.8.073
- H. W. Park, "Data as Social Culture, Networked Innovation and Government 3.0," Asian Hub Conference Triple Helix & Network Sciences (DISC) 2014, Dec. 2014.
- dongA.com, http://news.donga.com/3/all/20120202/43753364/1
- helloworld, http://helloworld.naver.com/helloworld /1860
- Mary M. Flory, "How are You Feeling? Sentiment Analysis Aims to Find Out," AMA Access: Marketing Researchers, Apr. 2011.
- etnews, http://www.etnews.com/201301210369
- SAS Institute Inc., http://www.sas.com/en_us/software/analytics/sentiment-analysis.html
- J. S. Noh, "Find the Meaning in the Sea of Big Data," Microsoftware, pp.130-133, Aug. 2012.
- M. Nagamachi, "An image technology expert system and its application to design consultation," International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp.267-279, Jul. 1991. https://doi.org/10.1080/10447319109526012
- T. Jindo and K. Hirasago, "Application studies to car interior of Kansei engineering," International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp.105-114, Feb. 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0169-8141(96)00007-8
- K. Fukushima, H. Kawata, Y. Fujiwara and H. Genno, "Human sensory perception oriented image processing in color copy system," International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp.63-74, Jan. 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/0169-8141(94)00057-A
- T. Jindo, K. Hirasago and M. Nagamachi, "Development of a design support system for office chairs using 3-D graphics," International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp.49-62, Jan. 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/0169-8141(94)00056-9
- Y. H. Lee, M. J. Jeong, M. W. Yoon and S. H. Kang, "Development of Luxuriousness Models for Automobile Crash Pad based on Subjective and Objective Material Characteristics," Journal of Ergonomics Society of Korea, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp.187-195, May. 2006. https://doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2006.25.2.187
- I. K. Kim, C. Lee, and M. W. Yoon, "A Comparison of Modeling Methods for a Luxuriousness Model of Mobile Phones," Journal of Ergonomics Society of Korea, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp.161-171, May. 2006. https://doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2006.25.2.161
- P. S. Jang, C. H. Choi, "Exterior Design of Electric Vehicle Using Web Based Human Sensibility Assessment," Journal of Ergonomics Society of Korea, Vol. 25, No. 4, pp.63-69, Nov. 2006. https://doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2006.25.4.063
- C. H. Choi, P. S. Jang and S. M. Seo, "Digital Design Process of Marine Leisure Boat Using Human Sensibility Evaluation,", Journal of Ergonomics Society of Korea, Vol. 29, No. 4, pp.693-699, Aug. 2010. https://doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2010.29.4.693
- W. J. Choi, W. J. Lee, S. H. Lee and Y. K. Park, "Vehicle HUD's cognitive emotional evaluation - Focused on color visibility of driving information", Korean Journal of The Science of Emotion & Sensibility , Vol. 16, No. 2, pp.195-206, Jun. 2013.
- J. Baglama, L. Reichel, "Restarted Block Lanczos Bidiagonalization Methods," Numerical Algorithms, Vol.43, pp.251-272, Nov. 2006.