- Volume 27 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Three Dimensional Construction Stage Analysis and Deformation Monitoring of a Reinforced Concrete Highrise Building
철근콘크리트조 초고층건물의 3차원 시공단계 해석 및 시공중 변형 계측
- Jeong, Daegye (Dept, of Architectural of Engineering, HanYang Univ.) ;
- Yu, Eunjong (Dept, of Architectural of Engineering, HanYang Univ.) ;
- Ha, Taehun (Daewoo Institute of Construction Technology, Daewoo E&C Co. Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Sungho (Daewoo Institute of Construction Technology, Daewoo E&C Co. Ltd.)
- Received : 2014.10.24
- Accepted : 2014.11.20
- Published : 2014.12.31
In this paper, axial strains and lateral displacements of columns in a 58-story reinforced concrete building were measured using vibrating wire gauge and laser scanner, respectively, and compared with predicted values. Predictions were obtained using ASAP, which is a 3D construction stage analysis program developed based on PCA report. Comparisons indicated that columns in the middle of floor plan showed good correlation with predictions. However, the columns in the corners showed some deviations. Lateral displacement of columns between measurement and estimation showed similar trends but considerable deviations, which are seemingly caused by construction error of column faces, and inaccuracy in differential vertical displacement prediction.
construction stage analysis;deformation monitoring;lateral displacement;prediction;vertical displacement
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Eom, T.S., Kim, J.Y. (2009) An Application of Construction Sequence Analysis for Checking Structural Stability of High-Rise Building under Construction, J. Comput. Struct. Eng. Inst. Korea, 22(3), pp.211-221.
- Fintel, M., Ghosh, S.K., Iyengar, H. (1987) Column Shortening in Tall Structure - Prediction and Compensation, Portland Cement Association.
- Ha, T.H., Lee, S.H. (2012) Advanced Staged Analysis Program for Precise Construction of RC Tall Buildings, Mag. Korea Concr. Inst., 24(4), pp.34-38.
- Kim, H.S., Cho, S.H., Kim, D.K. (2003) Analysis and Field Measurement of Column Shortening of RC Cores and SRC Columns in Tall Buildin, J. Archit. Inst. Korea Struct. & Constr., Architectural Institute of Korea, 19(11), pp.49-56.
- Kim, Y.S., Chung, Y.B., Park, H.S. (2002) Measurement of Lateral Displacements of High-rise Buildings Using GPS, Proc. Archit. Inst. Korea, Architectural Institute of Korea, 22(2), pp.237-240.
- Lee, K.H., Heo, I.W., Kim, D.H., Lee, I.M. (2011) The Construction Management of Tunnel using 3D Laser Scanner, J. Korean Tunn. & Undergr. Space Assoc., 14(3), pp.159-176.
- Lee, S.H., Ha, T.H., Oh, B.H. (2011) Evaluation of Building Movement during Construction using 3D Laser Scanning Method, Proc. Korea Concr. Inst., Korea Concrete. Institute, pp.639-640.
- Lee, S.H., Ha, T.H., Tak, S.Y. (2013) Prediction of Lateral Deformation of Tall Buildings during Construction, Proc. Korea Concr. Inst., Korea Concrete. Institute, pp.73-74.
- Yang, H.M., Kim, J.Y., Eom, T.S., Jang, D.W. (2012) The Simplified Construction Sequence Analysis Applicable to the Early Design Phase of Tall Buildings, Archit. Inst. Korea, 28(11), pp.91-98.
- Gilbert, R.I., Ranzi, G. (2010) Time-dependent Behaviour of Concrete Structures, CRC Press.