- Volume 14 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Relationship between Mental Health and Social Capital of Local Residents: Focusing on Gyungsangnam-Do
지역 주민의 사회적 자본과 정신건강과의 관계: 경상남도를 중심으로
- Received : 2014.09.16
- Accepted : 2014.10.08
- Published : 2014.12.28
The purpose of the study is that which has to do with changes that are inherent in life or mental health of the local population, which appears as a subjective aspect of social capital of local residents. To examine factors that affect the mental health of the residents of a social capital accumulation and changes, as described a positive relationship between social capital in several previous studies related to the quality of life of local residents. The results showed that affect the mental health is the only community consciousness in 2010, higher community consciousness and higher network capacity of 2011 residents, but higher mental health scores, lower mental health scores were greater participation in social participation. Also score high in the mental health component of the group of the high number of people in all social capital and more social capital were higher than residents in low mental health score group. The indirect effects on mental health of the residents of social capital accumulation and changes.
- World Health Organization(WHO), World Health Report, Geneva, 2002.
- 통계청, 사망원인통계, 서울: 통계청, 2012.
- J. S. Coleman, Foundations of Social Theory, Cambridge: Harvard University Press. 1990.
- R. D. Putnam, "The Prosperous Community: Social Capital and Public Life," American Prospec, Vol.4, No.13, 1993.
- Bourdieu, Pierre, and Loic J. D. Wacquant, An Invitation to Reflexive Sociology, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1992.
- J. S. Coleman, Social Capital in the Creation of Human Capital in P. Dasgupta & I. Serageldin(eds.), Social Capital: A Multifaceted Perspective, Washington, D.C. : The World Bank, 2000.
- M. Woolcock, "Social capital and economic development: toward a theoretical synthesis and policy framework," Theory and Society, Vol.27, No.2, pp.151-208, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1006884930135
- F. Fukuyama, Trust: The Social Virtues and the Creation of Prosperity, NY: Free Press, 1995.
- Putnam, Marking Democracy Work: Civic Traditions in Modern Italy, Princeton: Princeton University Press. 1993,
- J. S. Coleman, "Social Capital in the Creation of Human Capital," American Journal of Sociology, (Supplement) Vol.94, pp.95-120, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1086/228943
- M. W. Foley and B. Edwards, "Is It Time to Disinvest in Social Capital?," Journal of Public Policy, Vol.19, pp.141-173, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0143814X99000215
- Stolle and Dietlind, Public Life, Community and Social Capital: A Comparative Study of Sweden, Germany and the United States, Unpublished manuscrip, 2000.
- 안성호, 지방정체성과 사회적 자본(I): 대전, 충청지역 연구, 도서출판 다운샘, 2004.
- J. Hughes and W. Stone, Families, social capita l and citizenship projects: fieldwork report, Melbourne: Australian Inst. of Family Studies, Avail able at: http://www.aifs.gov.au/institute/research/soccapfieldwork.pdf, 2002.
- R. D. Putnam, Making Democracy Work: Civic Traditions in Modern Italy, Prinston, Prinston University Press, 1993.
- R. J. Gittell and A. Vidal, Community organizing: building social capital as a development strategy, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publication, 1998.
- Tocqueville, Alexis de, Democracy in America, London: Fontana, 1968.
- 보건복지부, 정신질환실태 역학조사, 서울: 보건복지부 & 서울의대 정신과, 2012.
- 김영미, "청소년의 일상적 스트레스와 정신건강의 관계에서 이웃사회적 자본의 조절효과", 청소년학연구, 제20권, 제10호, pp.235-261, 2013.
- 김석민, 노인의 사회적 자본이 자살생각에 미치는 영향, 연세대학교 행정대학원 석사학위 논문, 2011.
- C. E. Pollack, O. von dem Knesebeck, and J. Siegrist, "Housing and health in Germany," Journal of Epidemiol Community Health, Vol.58, pp.216-222, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1136/jech.2003.012781
- Kristian Bolin, Bjorn Lindgren, Martin Lindstrom, and Paul Nystedt, "Investments in social capital implications of social interactions for the production of health," Social Science & Medicine, Vol.56, No.12, pp.2379-2390, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0277-9536(02)00242-3
- 이성대, 염동문, "청소년의 게임중독이 학교적응에 미치는 영향-사회적 지지의 매개효과를 중심으로", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제13권, 제8호, pp.229-239, 2013.
- R. S. Burt, "The gender of social capital," Rationality and Society, Vol.10, pp.5-46, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1177/104346398010001001
- 양심영, 박수경, 김미숙, "다문화가정 아동의 이중문화특성 및 사회적 자본이 심리적 적응에 미치는 영향", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제13권, 제6호, pp.70-282, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.06.270