Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Allied Business Intelligence Research Group, "Location based services," https://www. abiresearch.com/market-research/service/location-enabled-services/.
- W. J. Buchanan, Z. Kwecka and E. Ekonomou, "A privacy preserving method using privacy enhancing techniques for location based services," Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 728-737, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11036-012-0362-6
- P. Kotzanikolaou, E. Magkos, N. Petrakos, C. Douligeris, and V. Chrissikopoulos, "Fair anonymous authentication for location based services," in Data Privacy Management and Autonomous Spontaneous Security. Heidelberg: Springer, 2013, pp. 1-14.
- E. Snekkenes, "Concepts for personal location privacy policies," in Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce, Tampa, FL, 2001, pp. 48-57.
- S. Wang and X. S. Wang, "In-device spatial cloaking for mobile user privacy assisted by the cloud," in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM2010), Kansas City, MO, 2010, pp. 381-386.
- C. Y. Chow, M. F. Mokbel, and X. Liu, "A peer-to-peer spatial cloaking algorithm for anonymous location-based service," in Proceedings of the 14th Annual ACM International Symposium on Advances in Geographic Information Systems (GIS2006), 2006, pp. 171-178.
- G. Zhong, I. Goldberg, and U. Hengartner, "Louis, lester and pierre: three protocols for location privacy," in Privacy Enhancing Technologies. Heidelberg: Springer, 2007, pp. 62-76.
- G. Ghinita, P. Kalnis, and S. Skiadopoulos, "PRIVE: anonymous location-based queries in distributed mobile systems," in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on World Wide Web, Alberta, Canada, 2007, pp. 371-380.
- A. Solanas, J. Domingo-Ferrer, and A. Martinez-Balleste, "Location privacy in location-based services: beyond TTP-based schemes," in Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Privacy in Location-Based Applications (PiLBA2008), Malaga, Spain, 2008, pp. 12-23.
- A. Pingley, N. Zhang, X. Fu, H. A. Choi, S. S. Subramaniam, and W. Zhao, "Protection of query privacy for continuous location based services," in Proceedings of the 30th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM 2011), Shanghai, China, 2011, pp. 1710-1718.
- Y. Gahi, M. Guennoun, Z. Guennoun, and K. El-Khatib, "Privacy preserving scheme for locationbased services," Journal of Information Security, vol. 3, no. 2, 2012, pp. 105-112. https://doi.org/10.4236/jis.2012.32013
- F. Olumofin, P. K. Tysowski, I. Goldberg, and U. Hengartner, "Achieving efficient query privacy for location based services," in Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium of Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PETS2010), Berlin, Germany, 2010, pp. 93-110.
- A. Khoshgozaran and C. Shahabi, "Private information retrieval techniques for enabling location privacy in location-based services," in Privacy in Location-Based Applications. Heidelberg: Springer, 2009, pp. 59-83.
- Personal Information Leaks with Automatic Login in Mobile Social Network Services vol.17, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3390/e17063947
- A shortest path planning algorithm for cloud computing environment based on multi-access point topology analysis for complex indoor spaces vol.73, pp.7, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11227-016-1650-x
- Advances in next era cloud-empowered computing and techniques vol.73, pp.7, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11227-017-2099-2
- Design of a Distributed Personal Information Access Control Scheme for Secure Integrated Payment in NFC vol.7, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3390/sym7020935
- Weight Trusted Routing Mechanism for Hierarchical Mesh Environments vol.8, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4018/IJDST.2017070102