- Volume 14 Issue 11
In this study, one for grades 1 Institute of Foundation Engineering Practice training to enable the creativity of problem-based learning as an alternative (PBL: Problem-Based Learning) training system was applied. The reason for the development of education systems engineering knowledge and practice skills related to the University no basis for first year students in the theory and practice based on the characteristics of the materials used and the tools to use, how to use the machine was to be accomplished. Hands-on training for existing structured learning plan driven by the faculty and students conducted hands-on training in the uniform limits on the ability of the practice has been shown. However, in this study on the basis of PBL learning materials, and the students themselves leading learner-centered practice problems derive and small unit exercises the ability to decide how to proceed on improving the educational process proposes. As a result of these studies, about 30% more than traditional hands-on training to improve the ability of learning respectively.
Electrical-electronics Engineering;Mechanical Engineering;PBL(Problem-Based Learning);Teaching-learning Method;Total Educational System
- Son IL and Lee JS, "A Development of Effective Total Educational System of Electrical Engineering for Automobile Engineer", Journal of Engineering Education Research, v.9 n.3, pp. 67-77, 2006.
- Jeon SO, The Effects of Problem Based Learning According to Self-Directed Learning Ability on Academic Achievement, Korea National University of Education Graduate School of Education, Master's Thesis, 2011.
- Kang MJ. Design and Realization of a Creativity-Development System Based on Brain Writing. Korea National University of Education Graduate School of Education, Master's Thesis,. 2008.
- Kim MY, Effect of Treffinger's Creative Problem Solving Model on Improvement of Elementary Student's Creativity in Practical Arts Education, Cheongju National University of Education Graduate School of Education, Master's Thesis, 2003.
- Lim JH. Action Research of PBL Application in Early Childhood Teacher Education Course, The Graduate School of Ewha Womans University, Doctor's thesis, 2011.
- Choi YH. "Instructional Strategies of Problem-Based Learning for Creative Engineering Education", Journal of Engineering Education Research, v.8 n.1, pp. 99-112, 2005.
- Kwon SH, Shin DW, Kang KH, Exploration on Teaching and Learning Strategies through Analyzing Cases of Foreign Engineering Education, Journal of Engineering Education Research, v.11 n.3, pp. 12-23, 2008. https://doi.org/10.18108/jeer.2008.11.3.12