- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Process Analysis for the First Two Steps of the SCM453H Bolt with a Modified Molding Process
성형 공정을 수정한 SCM435H 볼트의 초기 2단계까지의 공정 해석
- Received : 2013.09.03
- Accepted : 2013.11.07
- Published : 2013.11.30
For a easier bolt molding, an extrusion process, the 2nd step of the molding process, was moved to step 4, and the bolt head section was exclusively molded in steps 2 and 3. As a result, the molding process was made easier thanks to the minor modification, and the contact pressure decreased in step 1 and increased in step 2 over its earlier intensity. Also, the maximum effective stress, effective strain, and molding force were all increased in both steps 1 and 2.
Effective stress;Flow line;Molding force;Pressure contact
- AFDEX User's Manual 1, 2, 3, CUBICTEX, 1998
- K. C. Ahn & C. K. Choi. "Plan on the Analysis and Improvement of the Molding process of SCM435 bolt by use of the Finite Element Method", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 4950-4955, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.11.4950 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.11.4950
- S. Y. Son, K. H. Shin, D. H. Choi, I. S. Cho, K. C. Ahn, "Study on the Clamping Force, Torque Factor and their Quality Control in a Torque Shear Bolt Sets", Journal of the Korean Society of Steel Construction, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 117-125, 1994.
- J. S. Shim, C. H. Kim, D. J. Kim, "3D Finite Element Analysis of High Tension Bolted Joints", Journal of the Korean Society of Steel Construction, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 407-414, 2004.
- H. J. Lee, H. S. Nah, K. S. Kim, J. H. Kim, J. M. Kim, "Experimental Study on the Torque Coefficient and Clamping Force of High Strength Bolts Subjected to Environmental Parameters" Journal of the Korean Society of Steel Construction, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 43-53, 2008.
Supported by : 가천대학교