- Volume 14 Issue 11
In this paper, a high pressure cleaning machine in field was disassembled and measured in order to develop a highly improved pressure cleaner in performance and real configuration was modeled by using 3-D design program CATIA V5. In addition, CFD analysis was conducted on the modeled high pressure cleaning machine by using ANSYS finite element analysis program and visualize the pressure changes of internal fluid flow was visualized. This result will be applied to a new designed high pressure cleaning machine in future.
CFD Analysis;Flow Speed;High Pressure Cleaning Machine;Internal Pressure
- Heechang Che, "Introduction to CATIA V5", Pearson Education Korea Ltd., 2002.
- ANSYS User's Manual Ver.12.1, ANSYS Inc., 2010.
- Chulwoo Park, Hong chulhyun, "User Guide of ANSYS Workbench", Intervision, 2008.
- Jongsun Lee, Doosung Baik, "CFD Analysis of Unibaker Oven", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.5, No.5, pp.371-376, 2004.
- Jongsun Lee, "Computational Fluid Dynamic Analysis of Cooler Jacket", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.7, No.1, pp.1-6, 2006.
- Jongsun Lee, "Design and Structure Improvement of Ultra Low Volume Sprinkler", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.11, No.1, pp.43-48, 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.1.043 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.1.043
- Jongsun Lee, "Computational Fluid Dynamics Hydraulic Valve Meter", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.13, No.5, pp.1963-1968, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.5.1963 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.5.1963