- Volume 49 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Operating performance of squid jigging vessel using the LED and metal halide fishing lamp combination
LED와 메탈핼라이드 집어등을 겸용한 오징어채낚기 어선의 조업 성능
- An, Heui-Chun (Aquaculture Industry Division, East Sea Fisheries Research Institute, National Fisheries Research & Development Institute) ;
- Bae, Jae-Hyun (Aquaculture Industry Division, East Sea Fisheries Research Institute, National Fisheries Research & Development Institute) ;
- Bae, Bong-Seong (Fisheries System Engineering Division, National Fisheries Research & Development Institute) ;
- Park, Jong-Myung (Aquaculture Industry Division, East Sea Fisheries Research Institute, National Fisheries Research & Development Institute)
- 안희춘 (국립수산과학원 동해수산연구소 해역산업과) ;
- 배재현 (국립수산과학원 동해수산연구소 해역산업과) ;
- 배봉성 (국립수산과학원 시스템공학과) ;
- 박종명 (국립수산과학원 동해수산연구소 해역산업과)
- Received : 2013.10.10
- Accepted : 2013.11.15
- Published : 2013.11.30
Fishing efficiency of the squid jigging vessel using the LED and metal halide fishing lamp combination was analyzed to reduce the cost for fishing operation utilizing the fishing light system for high degree of efficiency in the squid jigging fishery (one of the representative coastal and offshore fisheries in Korea). This study aims to improve the nature of existing LED lamps and to develop fan-shaped LED lights having 180W of power and
Supported by : 국립수산과학원
- An HC, Bae BS, Lee KH, Park SW and Bae JH. 2012. Operating performance of hair-tail angling vessel using the LED and metal halide fishing lamp combination. J Kor Soc Fish Tech, 48, 337-345, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2012.48.4.337
- An HC and Choo HD. 1993. Fishing efficiency of squid jigging in relation to the variation of fishing lamp power. Bull Nat Fish Res Dev Agency 48, 179-186.
- Arakawa H, Choi SJ, Arimoto T and Nakamura Y. 1998. Relationship between underwater irradiance and distribution of japanese common squid under fishing lights of a squid jigging boat. Fish Sci 64, 553-557. https://doi.org/10.2331/fishsci.64.553
- Bae BS, Jeong EC, Park HH, Chang DS and Yang YS. 2008. Behavioral characteristic of japanese flying squid, Todarodes pacificus to LED light. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 44, 294-303. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2008.44.4.294
- Bae BS, Park BJ, Jeong EC, Yang YS, Park HH, Chun YY and Chang DS. 2009. Design and performance evaluation of fish-luring system using the air-cooled LED lamp for jigging and angling boat. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 45, 85-95. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2009.45.2.085
- Choi SJ. 2009. Characteristics od spectral irradiance based on the distance from the light source and operating method for fishing lamps with a combined light source. Kor J Fish Aquat Sci 42, 711-720.
- Choi SJ. 2002. Relationship between the boat sizes, light source output for fishing lamps and the catch of squid, Todarodes pacificus Steenstrup, in coastal squid jigging fishery of Japan. J Kor Fish Soc 35, 644-653.
- Choi SJ. 2006. Radiation and underwater transmission characteristics of a high-luminance light-emitting diode as the light source for fishing lamps. J Kor Fish Soc 39, 480-486. https://doi.org/10.5657/kfas.2006.39.6.480
- Choi SJ and Arakawa H, 2001. Relatonship between the catch of squid, Todarodes pacificus Steenstrup, according to the jigging depth of hooks and underwater illumination in squid jigging boat. J Kor Fish Soc 34, 624-632.
- Driscoll J and Tyedmers P. 2010. Fuel use and greenhouse gas emission implications of fisheries management: the case of the new england atlantic herring fishery. Marine Policy 34, 353-359. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marpol.2009.08.005
- Inada H and Arimoto T, 2007. Trends on research and development of fishing light in Japan. J Illum Engng Inst Jpn 91, 1-205.
- Inada H, Hirokawa S, Miyazaki K and Kimura M, 1995. Capturing characteristics on daytime jigging operation for large-size neon flying squid Ommastrephes bartrami with underwater fishing light. Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi 61, 732-737. https://doi.org/10.2331/suisan.61.732
- Peter RB. 2009. The impact of light in buildings on human health. SHB2009-2nd International conference on sustainable healthy buildings. Seoul, Korea, 4-5.
- Yamashita Y, Matsushita Y and Azuno T. 2012. Catch performance of coastal squid jigging boats using LED panels in combination with metal halide lamps. Fish Res 113, 182-189. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fishres.2011.10.011
- Simulation of undewater irradiance distribution in coastal squid jigging vessel using the LED and metal halide fishing lamp combination vol.50, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.4.511
- Stability of fishing vessel according to the LED luring lamp installation vol.50, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.4.623
- Behavioral reaction of hairtail (Trichinus lepturus) to different colors of LED light vol.52, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2016.52.3.183
- Improvement of resistance performance of the 4.99 ton class fishing boat vol.53, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2017.53.4.446