Supported by : 정보통신산업진흥원
- Viner S., Szalai J.P., Hoffstein V., "Are history and physical examination a good screening test for sleep apnea?," Ann Intern Med, pp. 115:356-359, 1991. https://doi.org/10.7326/0003-4819-115-5-356
- Tami T. A., Duncan H. J. and Pfleger M., "Identification of obstructive sleep apnea in patients who snore," Laryngoscope, Vol. 108, pp. 508-513, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005537-199804000-00009
- Kim J., In K., Kim J., You S., Kang K., Shim J., "Prevalence of sleep-disordered breathing in middle-aged Korean men and women," Am J Respir Crit Care Med, Vol. 170, pp. 1108-1113, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1164/rccm.200404-519OC
- Kawahara S., Akashiba T., Akahoshi T. and Horie T., "Nasal CPAP improves the quality of life and lessens the depressive symptoms in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome," Intern Med, Vol. 44, pp. 422-427, 2005. https://doi.org/10.2169/internalmedicine.44.422
- Foreman, M. D. and Wykle, M., "Nursing standard of practice protocol: sleep disturbances in elderly patients," Geriatric Nursing, Vol. 16(5), pp. 238-243, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0197-4572(05)80173-9
- Rodehn. M., "The importance of sleep," Nursing Standard, Vol. 13(24), pp. 44-47, 1999.
- James K. W. and others (Eds.), "National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Working Group on Insomnia. Insomnia: Assessment and management in primary care," American Family Physician, Vol. 59, pp. 3029-3038, 1999.
- Ancoli-Israel. S., Roth, T., "Characteristics of insomnia in the United States: results of the 1991 National Sleep Foundation survey," I. PSleep Vol. 22(2), pp. 347-353, 1999.
- Lamberg L., "Promoting adequate sleep finds a place on the public healthagenda," JAMA, 291, pp. 2415-2417, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.291.20.2415
- American Academy Of Sleep medicine. International classification of sleep disorders, 2nd ed. Diagnostic and coding manual. Westchester, III: American Academy of Sleep Medicine, 2005.
- Block, A.J., Faulkner, J.A., Hughes, A.L., Remmers, J.E., Thach, B, "Factors influencing upper airway closure," Chest, Vol. 86, pp. 14-122, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1378/chest.86.1.14
- Fischer, D. H. "From the sauri towards ontologies?," Structures and relation in knowledge organisation, Vol 11, Aug, 1998.