Supported by : 한서대학교
- Acree, L. S., Longfors, J., Fjeldstad, A. S., Fjeldstad, C., Schank, B., Nickel, K. J., et al. (2006). Physical activity is related to quality of life in older adults. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, 4, Article 37. Retrieved Decemver 16, 2012, from http://hqlo.com/content/4/1/37
- Choi, H., Lee, E. O., Kim, B. W., & Kim, I. J. (2004). Stage of change for exercise and health-related quality of life in Korean adults. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 16, 191-201.
- Choi, M. S., & Cheon, S. H. (2007). Internalization of the sociocultural attitudes, body shape satisfaction, anger and eating attitudes in college women. Korean Journal of Womens Health Nursing, 13, 327-335.
- Cohen, S., Kamarck, T., & Mermelstein, R. (1983). A global measure of perceived stress. Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 24, 385-396. https://doi.org/10.2307/2136404
- Cooper, P. J., Taylor M. J., Cooper, Z., & Fairburn, C. G. (1987). The development and validation of the body shape questionnaire. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 6, 485-494. https://doi.org/10.1002/1098-108X(198707)6:4<485::AID-EAT2260060405>3.0.CO;2-O
- Doll, H. A., Petersen, S. E., & Stewart-Brown, S. L. (2005). Eating disorders and emotional and physical well-being:Associations between student self-reports of eating disorders and quality of life as measured by the SF-36. Quality of Life Research, 14, 705-717. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11136-004-0792-0
- Engel, S. G., Adair, C. E., Hayas, C. L., & Abraham, S. (2009). Health-related quality of life and eating disorders:A review and update. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 42, 179-187. https://doi.org/10.1002/eat.20602
- Garner, D. M., Olmsted, M. P., Bohr, Y., & Garfinkel, P. E. (1982). The eating attitude test: Psychometric features and clinical correlates. Psychological Medicine, 12, 871-878. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0033291700049163
- Han, K. S., Park, E. S., Song, J. A., Kim, K. M., Jin, J. H., & Kang, H. C. (2007). International attachment style, emotional regulation, and symptoms of stress, among university students. Journal of Korean Academy of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 16, 198-204.
- International Physical Activity Questionnaire Group. (2005). Guidelines for the data processing and analysis of the international physical activity questionnaire. Retrieved August 25, 2011, from http://www.ipaq.ki.se/
- Jon, B. J. (1974). Self-esteem: A test of its measurability. Yonsei Nonchong, 11, 107-130.
- Kim, A. K. (2010). Yangsaeng and health related quality of life (HRQOL) in middle aged women. Korean Journal of Womens Health Nursing, 16, 297-306.
- Kim, S. Y., Yun, J. E., Kim, H. J., & Jee, S. H. (2011). The relation of physical activity by the IPAQ to health-related quality of life-Korea national health and nutrition examination survey (KNHANES) IV 2007-2008. Korean Journal of Health Education and Promotion, 28(2), 15-25.
- Kleinbaum, D. G., Kupper, L. L., Nizam, A., & Muller, K. E. (2007). Applied regression analysis and other multivariable methods (4th ed.). Belmont: Duxbury Press.
- Ku, H. J., & Lee, D. T. (2006). Estimation of physical activity levels using international physical activity questionnaires (IPAQ) in Korean college students. Journal of Sports Science Research, 24, 65-73.
- Lee, G. H., Kim, C. H., Shin, H. C., Park, Y. W., & Sung, E. J. (2007). The relation of physical activity to health related quality of life. Journal of Korean Academy of Family Medicine, 28, 451-459.
- Lee, K. H., Kim, S. K., Chun, K. J., & Han, S. H. (2003). The relationship between eating disorder and self-esteem in female college students. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 9, 390-399.
- Mayer, B., Muris, P., Meesters, C., & Zimmermann-van Beuningen, R. (2009). Brief report: Direct and indirect relations of risk factors with eating behavior problems in late adolescent females. Journal of Adolescence, 32, 741-745. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.adolescence.2008.12.002
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. (2012). 2011 National Health Statistics. Retrieved September 1, 2013, from http://knhanes.cdc.go.kr/knhanes/index.do
- Mussap, A. J. (2009). Acculturation, body image, and eating behaviours in Muslim - Australian women. Health & Place, 15, 532-539. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healthplace.2008.08.008
- Noh, Y. K. (2005). The relationship between body shape satisfaction and eating disorder and self-esteem. Unpublished Master's thesis, Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
- Park, Y. R., & Son, Y. J. (2009). Relationship of satisfaction with appearance self-esteem, depression, and stress to health related quality of life in women across the lifespan. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, 16, 353-361.
- Park, Y. R., Wee, H., & Kim, S. J. (2010). Lifestyle, depression, and health related quality of life among women in Jeju province. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 21, 148-155.
- Pate, R. R., Pratt, M., Blair, S. N., Haskell, W. L., Macera, C. A., Bouchard, C., et al. (1995). Physical activity and public health: A recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American College of Sports Medicine. Journal of the American Medical Association, 273, 402-407. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.1995.03520290054029
- QualityMetric. (1998). 1998 SF-36 normative data. Retrieved September 25, 2013, From http://www.sf-36.org/research/sf98norms.shtml?id=5
- Rosenberg, M. (1965). Society and the adolescent self-image. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Yom, Y. H., & Lee, K. E. (2010). Factors affecting eating attitude of female undergraduates in regard to BMI. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 40, 676-685.
- Ware, J. E., & Sherbourne, C. D. (1992). The MOS 36-item short-form health survey (SF-36). I. Conceptual framework and item selection. Medical Care, 30, 473-483. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005650-199206000-00002
- U. S. Department of Agriculture, & U. S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2010). Dietary guidelines for Americans 2010. Washington D.C.: U. S. Government Printing Office. Retrieved July 25, 2013, From http://www.cnpp.usda.gov/DGAs2010-PolicyDocument.htm
- Study of Stress, Health Promotion Behavior, and Quality of Life of Nursing Students in Clinical Practice and Factors associated with Their Quality of Life vol.21, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5953/JMJH.2014.21.2.125
- Structured Model on the Health related Quality of Life in University Students focused on Personal Competency Health Care vol.20, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7587/kjrehn.2017.129
- A path analysis of factors influencing eating problem among young female adults vol.50, pp.6, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4163/jnh.2017.50.6.615
- Comparison of Fatigue Severity and Quality of Life between Unexplained Fatigue Patients and Explained Fatigue Patients vol.39, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4082/kjfm.2018.39.3.180