- Volume 13 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Evaluation on the Marginal Fitness of Zirconia Core fabricated with CAD/CAM System
CAD/CAM 시스템으로 제작한 지로코니아 코어의 변연 적합도 평가
- Received : 2013.08.14
- Accepted : 2013.09.24
- Published : 2013.11.28
The purpose of this study was to evaluate the marginal fitnesses on the effect of span length of bridge and the marginal gaps within the clinically allowed range. The samples were fabricated with zirconia core using CAD/CAM system. The test groups were divided by four groups, single crown, 2-units bridge, 3-units bridge and 4-units bridge and 10 zirconia cores per each group. The results of mean marginal gaps were
Marginal Fit;Zirconia Core;CAD/CAM System
D. Suttor, K. Bunke, H. Hauptmann, and G. Hertlein, "LAVA- the system for all-ceramic
$ZrO_2$crown and frameworks," Int J Comput Dent, Vol.4, No.3, pp.195-206, 2001.
- U. C. Belser, M. I. MacEntee, W. A. Richter, "Fit of three porcelain-fused-to-metal marginal designs in vivo: a scanning electron microscope study," J Prosthet Dent, Vol.53, No.1, pp.24-29, 1885.
- D. A. Felton, B. E. Kanoy, S. C. Bayne, and G. P. Wirthman, "Effect of in vivo crown margin discrepancies on periodontal health," J Prosthet Dent, Vol.65, No.3, pp.357-364, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3913(91)90225-L
- J. A. Sorensen, "A standardized method for determination of crown margin fidelity," J Prosthet Dent, Vol.64, No.1, pp.18-24, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3913(90)90147-5
- M. Molin and S. Karlsson, "The fit of gold inlays and three ceramic inlay system. A clinical and invitro study," Acta Odontol Scand, Vol.51, No.4, pp.201-206, 1993. https://doi.org/10.3109/00016359309040568
- S. H. Hung, K. S. Hung, J. D. Eick, and R. Chappell, "Marginal fit of porcelain-fused-to-metal and two type of ceramic crown," J Prosthet Dent, Vol.63, No.1, pp.26-31, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3913(90)90260-J
- S. Reich, M. Wichmann, E. Nkenke, and P. Proeschel, "Clinical fit of all-ceramic three-unit fixed partial dentures, generated with three different CAD/CAM system," Eur J Oral Sci, Vol.113, No.2, pp.174-179, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0722.2004.00197.x
- J. Abduo, K. Lyons, and M. Swain, "Fit of zirconia fixed partial denture: a systematic review," J Oral Rehabil, Vol.37, No.11, pp.866-876, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2842.2010.02113.x
- J. A. Sorensen, "A rationale for comparison of plaque-retaining properties of crown systems," J Prosthet Dent, Vol.62, No.3, pp.264-269, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3913(89)90329-6
- J. Y. Koo, J. H. Lim, and I. H. Cho, "Marginal fidelity according to the margin type of all ceramic crowns," J Korean Acad Prosthodont, Vol.35, No.3, pp.445-457, 1997.
- Y. Habib, E. Gerorges, M. Salim, S. Albert, and T. Khaldoun, "In vitro evaluation of the "Replica Technique" in the measurement of the fit of Procera crow," J Contemp Dent Pract, Vol.9, No.2, pp.25-32, 2008.
- J. W. McLean and J. A. Von Fraunhofer, "The estimation of cement film thickness by an in vivo techniqu," Br Dent J, Vol.131, No.3, pp.107-111, 1971. https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.bdj.4802708
- F. Beuer, H. Aggstaller, D. Edelhoff, and W. G. Gernet, "Marginal and internal fits of fixed dental prostheses zirconia retainers," Dent Mater, Vol.25, No.1, pp.94-102, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dental.2008.04.018
- 김재홍, 김기백, "광간섭단층영상기를 이용한 치과용 지르코니아 코어의 적합도 분석", 한국콘텐츠논문지, 제12권, 제8호, pp.240-247, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2012.12.08.240