- Volume 35 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Development of Metal Loaded Activated Carbon Fiber for Eliminating Targeted VOCs Originated from Solvent
특정용제 Target 형 활성금속첨착 활성탄소섬유의 개발
- Choi, Kang-Yong (KIRYEON E&C) ;
- Kim, Kwang-Su (KIRYEON E&C) ;
- Kim, Tae-Won (KIRYEON E&C) ;
- Jun, Min-Kee (Research Institute of Catalyst Technology, Hanseo University) ;
- Park, Hea-Kyung (Research Institute of Catalyst Technology, Hanseo University)
- Received : 2012.11.28
- Accepted : 2013.01.10
- Published : 2013.01.30
To acquire enhanced adsorption capacity for especially targeted VOCs, activated carbon fiber of which surface area was
- Kim, J, D., Kim, J, H., Kim, C, B. and Park, Y, T., "Manufacture and Adsorption Characteristics of Coconut based Impregnated Activated Carbon for Toxic Gas," KSEE Spring Academic Research Conference, KAIST, 1333-1334(2003).
Moon, S, H. and Shim, J, W., "Molecular Sieve Properties for
$CH_4/CO_2$of Activated Carbon Fibers Prepared by Benzene Deposition," J. Kor. Soc. Environ. Eng., 27(6), 614- 619(2005).
- Kim, H, S., Jang, H, S., No, T, M., Jo, S, D. and Park, Y, S., "Adsorption Characteristics of Volatile Organic Compounds on Activated Carbon Fiber," KSEE Fall Academic Research Conference Paper Abstracts, 575-576(1998).
- Sakoda, A., Suzuki, M., Hirai, R. and Kawazoe, K., "Trihalomethane adsorption on activated carbon fibers," Water Res., 25(2), 219-225(1991). https://doi.org/10.1016/0043-1354(91)90032-L
- Miura, K., "Performance of molecular sieving carbon with controlled micropores," Catal. Soc. Jpn., 41(1), 25-30(1999).
- Verma, S. K. and Walker, P. L. Jr., "Alteration of molecular sieving properties of microporous carbons by heat treatment and carbon gasification," Carbon, 28(1), 175-184(1990). https://doi.org/10.1016/0008-6223(90)90111-B
- Hu, Z. and Vansant, E. F., "Carbon molecular sieves produced from walnut shell," Carbon, 33(5), 561-567(1995). https://doi.org/10.1016/0008-6223(94)00141-L
- Kawabuchi, Y., Kawano, S. and Mochida, I., "Molecular sieving selectivity of active carbons and active carbon fibers improved by chemical vapour deposition of benzene," Carbon, 34(6), 711-717(1996). https://doi.org/10.1016/0008-6223(95)00173-5
- Ryu, S. K., "Porosity of Activated Carbon Fibers," High Temperature-High Pressure, 22(4), 345-354(1990).
- Kawabuchi, Y., Kishino M., Kawano, S., Whitehurst, D. D. and Mochida, I., "Carbon deposition from benzene and cyclohexane onto active carbon fiber to control its pore size," Langmuir, 12(17), 4281-4285(1996). https://doi.org/10.1021/la960292a