Supported by : Hoseo University
- Ang B, Linder J, Harms-Ringdahl K. Neck strength and myoelectric fatigue in fighter and helicopter pilots with a history of neck pain. Aviat Space Environ Med. 2005;76(4):375-380.
- Armijo-Olivo S, Silvestre R, Fuentes J, et al. Electromyographic activity of the cervical flexor muscles in patients with temporomandibular disorders while performing the craniocervica flexion test: A cross-sectional study. Phys Ther. 2011; 91(8):1184-1197. https://doi.org/10.2522/ptj.20100233
- Axler CT, McGill SM. Low back loads over a variety of abdominal exercises: Searching for the safest abdominal challenge. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997a;29(6):804-811. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005768-199706000-00011
- Axler CT, McGill SM. Low back loads over a variety of abdominal exercises: Searching for the safest abdominal challenge. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997b;29(6):804-811. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005768-199706000-00011
- Cram J, Kasman G. Introduction to Surface Electromyography. 1st ed. Gaithersburg, MD, Aspen Publishers, Inc., 1998:279-349.
- Escamilla RF, McTaggart MS, Fricklas EJ, et al. An electromyographic analysis of commercial and common abdominal exercises: Implications for rehabilitation and training. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2006;36(2):45-57. https://doi.org/10.2519/jospt.2006.36.2.45
- Falla D, Bilenkij G, Jull G. Patients with chronic neck pain demonstrate altered patterns of muscle activation during performance of a functional upper limb task. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2004;29(13):1436-1440. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.BRS.0000128759.02487.BF
- Falla D, Dall'Alba P, Rainoldi A, et al. Location of innervation zones of sternocleidomastoid and scalene muscles--a basis for clinical and research electromyography applications. Clin Neurophysiol. 2002;113(1):57-63. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1388-2457(01)00708-8
- Falla D, O'Leary S, Farina D, et al. The change in deep cervical flexor activity after training is associated with the degree of pain reduction in patients with chronic neck pain. Clin J Pain. 2012;28(7):628-634. https://doi.org/10.1097/AJP.0b013e31823e9378
- Galiano-Castillo N, Fernảndez-Lao C, Cantarero-Villanueva I, et al. Altered pattern of cervical muscle activation during performance of a functional upper limb task in breast cancer survivors. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2011;90(5): 349-355. https://doi.org/10.1097/PHM.0b013e318214e406
- Gardner-Morse MG, Stokes IA. The effects of abdominal muscle coactivation on lumbar spine stability. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 1998;23(1):86-91. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-199801010-00019
- Guedes LU, Parreira VF, Diỏrio AC, et al. Electromyographic activity of sternocleidomastoid muscle in patients with parkinson's disease. J Electromyogr Kinesiol. 2009;19(4):591-597. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jelekin.2008.01.005
- Halpern AA, Bleck EE. Sit-up exercises: An electromyographic study. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1979; (145):172-178.
- Hermens HJ, Freriks B, Disselhorst-Klug C, et al. Development of recommendations for semg sensors and sensor placement procedures. J Electromyogr Kinesiol. 2000;10(5):361-374. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1050-6411(00)00027-4
- Hildenbrand K, Noble L. Abdominal muscle activity while performing trunk-flexion exercises using the ab roller, abslide, fitball, and conventionally performed trunk curls. J Athl Train. 2004;39 (1):37-43.
- Juker D, McGill S, Kropf P, et al. Quantitative intramuscular myoelectric activity of lumbar portions of psoas and the abdominal wall during a wide variety of tasks. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1998;30 (2):301-310.
- Jull GA, O'Leary SP, Falla DL. Clinical assessment of the deep cervical flexor muscles: The craniocervical flexion test. J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2008;31(7):525-533. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmpt.2008.08.003
- Jull GA, Falla D, Vicenzino B, et al. The effect of therapeutic exercise on activation of the deep cervical flexor muscles in people with chronic neck pain. Man Ther. 2009;14(6):696-701. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.math.2009.05.004
- Kelly M, Cardy N, Melvin E, et al. The craniocervical flexion test: An investigation of performance in young asymptomatic subjects. Man Ther. 2013;18(1):83-86. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.math.2012.04.008
- Kim K, Lee G, Cynn H, et al. Electromyographic analysis of thoracic and lumbar erector spinae activity using the abdominal drawing-in maneuver and chin tuck during prone thoracic extension exercises. Phys Ther Kor. 2012;19(4):1-7.
- Lindstrom R, Schomacher J, Farina D, et al. Association between neck muscle coactivation, pain, and strength in women with neck pain. Man Ther. 2011;16(1):80-86. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.math.2010.07.006
- Moroney SP, Schultz AB, Miller JA. Analysis and measurement of neck loads. J Orthop Res. 1988;6(5):713-720. https://doi.org/10.1002/jor.1100060514
- Nederhand MJ, Hermens HJ, IJzerman MJ, et al. Cervical muscle dysfunction in chronic whiplash-associated disorder grade 2: The relevance of the trauma. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2002;27 (10):1056-1061. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-200205150-00010
- O'Leary S, Falla D, Jull G. The relationship between superficial muscle activity during the cranio-cervical flexion test and clinical features in patients with chronic neck pain. Man Ther. 2011;16(5):452-455. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.math.2011.02.008
- Olson LE, Millar AL, Dunker J, et al. Reliability of a clinical test for deep cervical flexor endurance. J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2006;29(2):134-138. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmpt.2005.12.009
- Panjabi MM. The stabilizing system of the spine. Part i. Function, dysfunction, adaptation, and enhancement. J Spinal Disord. 1992;5(4):383-389. https://doi.org/10.1097/00002517-199212000-00001
- Ralston SH, Urquhart GD, Brzeski M, et al. Prevalence of vertebral compression fractures due to osteoporosis in ankylosing spondylitis. BMJ. 1990;300(6724):563-565. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.300.6724.563
- Ricci B, Marchetti M, Figura F. Biomechanics of sit-up exercises. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1981;13 (1):54-59.
- Siegmund GP, Blouin JS, Brault JR, et al. Electromyography of superficial and deep neck muscles during isometric, voluntary, and reflex contractions. J Biomech Eng. 2007;129(1):66-77. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.2401185
- Ylinen J, Takala EP, Nykanen M, et al. Active neck muscle training in the treatment of chronic neck pain in women: A randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 2003;289(19):2509-2516. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.289.19.2509
- Youdas JW, Guck BR, Hebrink RC, et al. An electromyographic analysis of the ab-slide exercise, abdominal crunch, supine double leg thrust, and side bridge in healthy young adults: Implications for rehabilitation professionals. J Strength Cond Res. 2008;22(6):1939-1946. https://doi.org/10.1519/JSC.0b013e31818745bf
- Effect of neck flexion restriction on sternocleidomastoid and abdominal muscle activity during curl-up exercises vol.28, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1589/jpts.28.90
- The effects of enhanced abdominal activation on quadriceps muscle activity levels during selected unilateral lower extremity exercises vol.70, pp.None, 2013, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.humov.2020.102597
- PNF 목 굽힘 운동과 Curl-up 운동이 만성 뇌졸중 환자의 배근육의 활성도와 몸통 조절 및 균형에 미치는 효과 비교 vol.8, pp.4, 2020, https://doi.org/10.15268/ksim.2020.8.4.171