- Volume 16 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Multi-phase Accelerating Test Method of Thermal Aging Considering Heat Generation of Electric Equipment
전기기기의 발열을 고려한 다단계 가속열노화 방법
- Lim, Byung-Ju (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials) ;
- Park, Chang-Dae (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials) ;
- Chung, Kyung-Yul (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials)
- Received : 2013.03.20
- Accepted : 2013.09.17
- Published : 2013.10.01
Thermal aging test is performed to qualify the life time of equipment in thermally aged condition. Due to long life time more than 10 years like as in power plant, the equipment is subjected to the accelerated thermal aging condition which is able to shorten the long aging test period by increasing aging temperature. Normally, conservatism of thermal aging test causes to impose unbalanced and excessive thermal load on components of the equipment, and deformation and damage problems of the components. Additionally, temperature rise of each component through heat generation of the electric equipment leads to long-term problem of the test period. Multi-phase accelerating aging test is to perform thermal aging test in multiple aging conditions after dividing into groups with various components of equipment. The groups might be classified considering various factors such as activation energy, temperature rise, glass transition temperature and melting temperature. In this study, we verify that the multi-phase accelerating aging test method can reduce and equalize the thermal over load of the components and shorten aging test time.
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)
- S. Schuller, P. Schilinsky, J. Hauch, C.J. Brabec, 2004, "Determination of the degradation constant of bulk heterojunction solar cells by accelerated lifetime measurements," Appl. Phys. A 79, pp. 37-40. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00339-003-2499-4
- M. Celina, K.T. Gillen, R.A. Assink, 2005, "Accelerated aging and lifetime prediction: review of non-Arrhenius behaviour due to two competing processes," Polym. Degrad. Stab. Vol. 90, pp. 395-404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.polymdegradstab.2005.05.004
- 우창수, 박현성, 최병익, 양신추, 장승엽, 김은, 2009, "가속 열노화시험을 통한 레일패드 사용수명 예측," 한국철도학회 학술발표대회논문집, pp. 1010-1015
- 임병주, 박창대, 정경열, 2011, "Procedure and Method of Equipment Qualification for Solenoid-Operated Valves Used in Nuclear Power Plants," 대한기계학회논문집 A권, 제35권 제6호, pp. 683-691.
- 김태원, 이경호, 1998, "전자 구성품 신뢰도 평가 및 활성화 에너지 예측," 대한산업공학회 추계 학술대회논문집, pp. 100-104.
- 이명현, 이정훈, 김창은, 김대준, 오남식, 1998, "유기물 첨가제 조성에 따른 Al2O3 그린 테이프의 유리전이온도 및 저장 탄성률 변화," 한국세라믹학회, 제35권 제7호, pp. 726-732.
- EMA+2005, GLS Enterprises, Inc.
- Elena V. Bystritskaya, Tatyana V. Monakhova, Victor B. Ivanov, 2013, "TGA application for optimising the accelerated aging conditions and predictions of thermal aging of rubber, Polymer Testing," Vol. 32, pp. 197-201 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.polymertesting.2012.10.013
- 조재완, 이준구, 허섭, 구인수, 홍석봉, 2008, "원전 극한환경적용 센서 통신망 구조," 대한전기학회 학술대회논문집, pp. 540-541
- IEEE Std. 323, 2003, Standard for Qualification Class 1E Equipment for Nuclear Power Generating Stations.
- vol.17, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5293/kfma.2014.17.2.079