- Volume 26 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Develop of BLDC Electric Motor for Outboard Motor Drive
선외기 구동을 위한 BLDC 전기모터 개발
- Shin, Cheol-Gi (Department of Electronics Engineering, Bucheon University) ;
- Kim, Jin-Sa (Department of Mechatronics, Chosun College of Science & Technology)
- Received : 2013.08.29
- Accepted : 2013.09.04
- Published : 2013.10.01
This paper tried to develop a BLDC electric motor securing the 800 W-level watertight structure for driving the outboard motor. For this purpose, this paper developed a high-efficient controller-integrating BLDC electric motor system for underwater propulsion and designed and developed a triple watertight structure. Besides, this study developed a outboard motor integrating motor, propeller and controller based on the production of a controller for BLDC motor which can the speed control by selecting low-voltage, high-current power element. The characteristics of developed outboard motor were 24 V input voltage, over 800 W motor output, and max. 3,000 rpm motor, and 84.9% motor efficiency, and the developed outboard motor could secure the watertight structure in 5 m in water depth.
Supported by : 중소기업청
- S. W. Lee, J. H. Lee, J. W. Hong, and Y. J. Lee, J . KMI , 139 (2009).
- S. H. Kim, Motor Control of DC AC BLDC (Bokdu, Seoul, 2010) p. 449.
- U. K. Madawala and J. T. Boys, IEEE Trans., 41, 2384 (2005).
- J. U. Lee and, M. Eng, Thesis, p. 1-57, Bukyong National University, Busan (2005).
- C. H. No and G. S. Park, Trans. KIEE, 55, 2 (2006).
- Konett Trading and Torqeedo Catalogue, http://www.konett.com (2007).