- Volume 26 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
The Process and Fabrication of 500 V Unified Trench Gate Power MOSFET
500 V급 Unified Trench Gate Power MOSFET 공정 및 제작에 관한 연구
- Kang, Ey-Goo (Department of Photovoltaic Engineering, Far East University)
- 강이구 (극동대학교 태양광공학과)
- Received : 2013.08.23
- Accepted : 2013.09.23
- Published : 2013.10.01
Power MOSFET operate voltage-driven devices, design to control the large power switching device for power supply, converter, motor control, etc. We have analyzed trench process, field limit ring process for fabrication of unified trench gate power MOSFET. And we have analyzed electrical characteristics of fabricated unified trench gate power MOSFET. The optimal trench process was based on SF6. After we carried out SEM measurement, we obtained superior trench gate and field limit ring process. And we compared electrical characteristics of planar and trench gate unified power MOSFET after completing device fabrication. As a result, the both of them was obtained 500 V breakdown voltage. However trench gate unified power MOSFET was shown improved Vth and on state voltage drop characteristics than planar gate unified power MOSFET.
- Malvino, A. Paul, Bates, and J. David, Electronic Principles (McGraw-Hill College, 2006)
- E. G. Kang and M. Y. Sung, J. KIEEME, 15, 758 (2002).
- T. J. Nam, H. S. Chung, and E. G. Kang, J . KIEEME, 24, 713 (2011).
- Gates and D. I. Earl, Introduction to Electronics 4/E Hardcover (Delmar, 2001)
- S. S. Kyoung, J. H. Seo, Y. H. Kim, J. S. Lee, E. G. Kang, and M. Y. Sung, J . KIEEME, 22, 12 (2009).
- H. S. Lee, E. G. Kang, A. R. Shin, H. H. Shin, and M. Y. Sung, KIEE, 7 (2006).
- W. H. Hayt, Jr. Engineer Ingelect Romagnetics-7/E (Mc Grawhill, 2005)