- Volume 50 Issue 6
In this paper, we consider a class of periodic It
stochastic differential equations;periodic solution;infinite delay;logistic equation;neural networks
- D. D. Bainov and V. B. Kolmanovskii, Periodic solution of stochastic functional differ- ential equations, Math. J. Toyama Univ. 14 (1991), 1-39.
- L. E. Bertram and P. E. Sarachik, Stability of Circuits with randomly time-varying parameters, IRE. Trans. Circuit Theory, CT-6, Special supplement, 1959, 260-270.
- R. Z. Has'minskii, On the dissipativity of random processes defined by differential equations, Problemy Peredaci Informacii 1 (1965), no. 1, 88-104.
- R. Z. Has'minskii, Stochastic Stability of Differential Equations, Sijthoff and Noordhoff, Maryland, 1980.
- K. Ito, On stochastic differential equations, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. (1951), no. 4, 51 pp.
- K. Ito and M. Nisio, On stationary solutions of a stochastic differential equation, J. Math. Kyoto Univ. 4 (1964), no. 1, 1-75. https://doi.org/10.1215/kjm/1250524705
- D. Q. Jiang and N. Z. Shi, A note on nonautonomous logistic equation with random perturbation, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 303 (2005), no. 1, 164-172. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2004.08.027
- D. Q. Jiang, N. Z. Shi, and X. Y. Li, Global stability and stochastic permanence of a non-autonomous logistic equation with random perturbation, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 340 (2008), no. 1, 588-597. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2007.08.014
- V. B. Kolmanovskii and A. Myshkis, Introduction to the Theory and Application of Functional Differential Equations, London, 1999.
- X. X. Liao and X. R. Mao, Exponential stability and instability of stochastic neural networks, Stochastic Anal. Appl. 14 (1996), no. 2, 165-185. https://doi.org/10.1080/07362999608809432
- K. N. Lu and B. Schmalfuss, Invariant manifolds for stochastic wave equations, J. Differential Equations 236 (2007), no. 2, 460-492. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jde.2006.09.024
- X. R. Mao, Exponential Stability of Stochastic Differential Equations, Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, 182. Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, 1994.
- X. R. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and Applications, Horwood, Chichester, 1997.
- L. Y. Teng, L. Xiang, and D. Y. Xu, Existence-uniqueness of the solution for neutral stochastic functional differential equations, Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics (in press).
- D. Y. Xu, Y. M. Huang, and Z. G. Yang, Existence theorems for periodic Markov process and stochastic functional differential equations, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. 24 (2009), no. 3, 1005-1023. https://doi.org/10.3934/dcds.2009.24.1005
- D. Y. Xu and L. G. Xu, New results for studying a certain class of nonlinear delay differential systems, IEEE Trans. Automat. Control 55 (2010), no. 7, 1641-1645. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAC.2010.2048939
- B. G. Zhang, On the periodic solution of n−dimensional stochastic population models, Stochastic Anal. Appl. 18 (2000), no. 2, 323-331. https://doi.org/10.1080/07362990008809671
- Stationary distribution and periodic solutions for stochastic Holling–Leslie predator–prey systems vol.460, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2016.04.037
- Stationarity and periodicity of positive solutions to stochastic SEIR epidemic models with distributed delay vol.22, pp.6, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3934/dcdsb.2017127
- Stochastic periodic solution for a perturbed non-autonomous predator–prey model with generalized nonlinear harvesting and impulses vol.486, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2017.05.058
- Periodic solution for a stochastic non-autonomous competitive Lotka–Volterra model in a polluted environment vol.471, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2016.12.008
- Periodic solution and stationary distribution of stochastic S-DI-A epidemic models 2016, https://doi.org/10.1080/00036811.2016.1257123
- Stationary distribution and periodic solution for stochastic predator-prey systems with nonlinear predator harvesting vol.36, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cnsns.2015.11.014
- Periodic solutions and stationary distribution of mutualism models in random environments vol.460, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2016.05.015
- The periodic solutions of a stochastic chemostat model with periodic washout rate vol.37, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cnsns.2016.01.002
- Stochastic periodic solution of a non-autonomous toxic-producing phytoplankton allelopathy model with environmental fluctuation vol.44, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cnsns.2016.08.013
- Stochastic periodic solutions of stochastic differential equations driven by Lévy process vol.430, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2015.04.090
- Existence-uniqueness and exponential estimate of pathwise solutions of retarded stochastic evolution systems with time smooth diffusion coefficients vol.37, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3934/dcds.2017093
- Periodic solutions for a stochastic non-autonomous Holling–Tanner predator–prey system with impulses vol.22, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nahs.2016.03.004
- Periodic solutions of stochastic coupled systems on networks with periodic coefficients vol.205, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neucom.2016.04.031
- Stochastic Periodic Solution of a Susceptible-Infective Epidemic Model in a Polluted Environment under Environmental Fluctuation vol.2018, pp.1748-6718, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/7360685
Supported by : National Natural Science Foundation of China