- Volume 28 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
PARAMETRIC OPERATIONS FOR TWO FUZZY NUMBERS
- Byun, Jisoo (Department of Mathematics Education Kyungnam University) ;
- Yun, Yong Sik (Department of Mathematics and Research Institute for Basic Sciences Jeju National University)
- Received : 2012.07.20
- Published : 2013.07.31
There are many results on the extended operations of two fuzzy numbers based on the Zadeh's extension principle. For the calculation, we have to use existing operations between two
Supported by : Kyungnam University
- A. Kaufmann and M. M. Gupta, Introduction To Fuzzy Arithmetic, Theory and Applications, Van Nostrand Reinhold Co., New York, 1985.
- Y. S. Yun, S. U. Ryu, and J. W. Park, The generalized triangular fuzzy sets, J. Chungcheong Math. Soc. 22 (2009), no. 2, 161-170. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2012.22.2.212
- L. A. Zadeh, The concept of a linguistic variable and its application to approximate reasoning. I, Inform. Sci. 8 (1975), 199-249. https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-0255(75)90036-5
- H. J. Zimmermann, Fuzzy Set Theory-and Its Applications, Kluwer-Nijhoff Publishing, 1985.
- Zadeh's extension principle for 2-dimensional triangular fuzzy numbers vol.25, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2015.25.2.197