- Volume 48 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Reduction of VOCs Generated from Vehicle Interior Parts and Materials Using Visible-light Responsive Photocatalyst
가시광촉매를 이용한 자동차 내장재로부터 발생하는 VOCs의 저감연구
- Received : 2013.06.03
- Accepted : 2013.06.27
- Published : 2013.09.30
On this study, visible-light responsive photocatalyst prepared by sol-gel method was evaluated the effect of the reduction of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) occurred in vehicle interior and its property was examined. According to UV/visible result, visible-light responsive photocatalyst was found that the UV-visible peak is red shift at 420nm, is sensitive in the visible light region. With vehicle interior parts and materials coated visible-light responsive photocatalyst, VOCs was measured by GC/MS. Measuring the VOCs generated from vehicle interior parts and materials, the reduction of VOCs was confirmed.
- M. G. Im, B. J. Jong, H. G. Park, O. J. Nam, "A Study on the Characteristics of Volatile Organic Compounds(VOCs) and Formaldehyde Emission from Car Interior Material Using Small Emission Chamber" Atmos. Environ., 5, 264 (2007).
- S. M. Beak, M. S. Dissertation, Honik University, Seoul, Korea (2007).
- A. Fujishima, K. Honda, "Electro- chemical photolysis of water at a semiconductor electrode, Nature, 238, 37 (1972). https://doi.org/10.1038/238037a0
W. Y. Choi, "Studies on
$TiO_2$photocatalytic reactions" Ind. Eng. Chem., 14, 1011 (2003).
- Y. C. Park, "Photocatalyst coating can be applied to the automobile interior" Textile Sci. Eng., 13, 180 (2009).
- Y. R. Lee, M. S. Dissertation, Hongik University, Seoul, Korea (2008).
- C. H. Kwon, Ph. D. Dissertation, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea (2004).
- H. S. Im, J. A. Cha, E. H. Jo, C. S. and evaluation of NO degradation" Korea Society for Atmospheric Environment Proceeding of the 49th Meeting of KOSAE (2009).
M. C. Kim, "The characteristics of Mn-
$TiO_2$catalyst for visible-light photocatalyst" Anal. Sci. Technol., 24, 6 (2011). https://doi.org/10.5806/AST.2011.24.6.493
- M. R. Hoffman, S. T. Martin, W. Choi, D. W. Bahnemann, Chem. Rev, 95, 69 (1995). https://doi.org/10.1021/cr00033a004
- S. H. Lee, M. S. Dissertation, Gongju University, Gongju, Korea (2007).
- A. Hocine, M. S. Dissertation, Cheongju University, Cheongju, Korea (2011).