- Volume 44 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development of the Solar Salt Industry through Diagnosis of Current Situation and Theoretical Consideration
이론적 고찰 및 현황 진단을 통한 국내 천일염 산업의 발전방안 연구
- Suh, Bo-Won (Department of Food Service & Agri-business Management, Kyung Hee Cyber University)
- 서보원 (경희사이버대학교 외식농산업경영학과)
- Received : 2013.07.03
- Accepted : 2013.09.16
- Published : 2013.09.30
The purpose of this study is to investigate development of the solar salt industry in Korea. To achieve the objective, the study defined the concept of advancement and competitiveness improvement regarding the solar salt industry, and identified a present situation and problems of the solar salt industry. The result showed that to develop the solar salt industry in Korea, production system should be modernized, and distribution system should be changed to get consumer's trust, and it should be informed outstanding characteristics of Korean solar salt to consumers. Finally, the government and related corporation should push related system and policy such as traceability system to develop the solar salt industry in Korea.
- Bae, M. S. (2010), "A Study on the Present Status and Development Policy of Solar Salt Industry," National Assembly Research Service, NARS Issue Reports, p.107.
- Choi, B. O. (2010), "A Study on the Present Status and Development Policy of Solar Salt Industry," Public Hearing of Comprehensive Plan for the salt industry.
- Doo, J. W. (2011), "A Study of the Rationalization of Distribution Structure for Solar Salt; Focused on Shin-an Gun, Jeollanam-Do," The Journal of Korean Island, 23 (4), 67-84.
- Go, D. G. (2001), "A Study on the Economic Effects of Solar Salt Industry in Korea," Journal of the Korean Regional Development Association, 21 (1), 1-28.
- Hao, M. (1999), "Creational and Preemption for Competitive Advantage," Manage Decision, 37 (3), 259-266. https://doi.org/10.1108/00251749910264497
- Hong, P. H., Lee, H. D., Ma, C. M. and Baek, E. Y. (2010), "A study of Fisheries'Competitiveness in Korea, China and Japan," The Journal of Fisheries Business Administration, 40 (2) 127-148.
- Jang, D. K., Kim, J., Kim, H. C., Cho, C. W. and Shin, H. H. (2008), "Distribution Channel Improvement and Marketing Strategy of the Solar Salt," Jeonnam Research Institute.
- Joo, M. B., Kang, J. H., Jang, H. S. and Lee, H. D. (2009), "Policy Direction to Develop Solar Salt as a High Value Added Food Industry," Korea Maritime Institute.
- Kim, B. J. (2010), "Issue and Prospect of Korea's Solar Salt Industries in terms of Customers," A Seminar for the International Luxury Brand of Solar Salt.
- Kim, J. H., Choi, S. K., Kim, S. S. and An, B. I. (2010), "An Analysis for Global Competitiveness of Agricultural Products in Korea," Korea Rural Economic Institute.
- Kim, J. I. and Park, N. Y. (2009), "A Study on the Role of the Producer Organization and Improvement of the Solar Salt Industry," Korea Co-operative Research, 26 (2), 131-149.
- Kim, S. B., Do, G. W., Park, H. I., Moon, W. S. and Choi, S. B. (2010), "The Advanced Level of Korea based on Indicators in Korea," CEO Information, Samsung Economic Research Institute.
- Korea Maritime Institute (2012), "Annual Report on Building the Infrastructure for the Traceability of Solar Salt, 2011," Korea Maritime Institute.
- Korea Salt Manufacture Association (2013 a), "Annal Report of State of Salt Production," accessed February 7, 2013 [available at http://www.ksalt.or.kr]
- Korea Salt Manufacture Association (2013 b), "Annal Report of Supply and Demand Condition of Salt in Korea," accessed February 7, 2013 [available at http://www.ksalt.or.kr]
- Kwak, M. S. (2005), "A Study on the Improvement and Characteristic of Salt Industries in Korea," Master's Thesis, Korea University, Seoul, South Korea.
- Lim, S. D. (2010), "A Study on the Strategies for Enhancing Competitiveness of Agriculture and Fisheries in the East Sea Coast Areas of Korea," Regional Development Research, 10 (1), 129-164.
- Lismen, C., S. Margaret and Snape, S. (2004), "In Search of Sustained Competitive Advantage: The Impact of Organizational Culture, Competitive Stratagy and Human Resource Management Practices on Firm Performance," International Journal of Human Research Management, 15 (1), 17-35. https://doi.org/10.1080/0958519032000157320
- Mokpo Citizens'Coalition for Economic Justice (2005), "A Study on the Policy Directions and the Problems of the Solar Salt Industry in Korea,"
- Oh, S. W. (2008), "A Strategic Export Items of France; Wines," Korea Agricultural Trade Information, 236, 20-43.
- Park, N. Y. (2008), "A Study on the Development Strategies of Solar Salt Industry in Korea as a regional special industry," Master's Thesis, Mokpo University, Jeollanam-Do, South Korea.
- Park, S. K. and Kim, J. C. (2010), "Theorical Consideration on Advancement of Korea Fisheries," Ocean Policy Research, 25 (2), 111-150.
- Park, J. M. (2011), "A Study an Strengthening Competitiveness of Korea's Solar Salt Industry," Korea Industrial Economic Association, 24 (4), 2179-2205.
- Suh, B. W. (2010), "A Study of Consumers'Food Choice Behavior by Comparison of Past Experience; Focus on Organic Food," Korea Journal of Food Marketing Economics, 27 (1), 19-40.
- A Study of Consumers' Perception and Intention to Participation for Solar Salt Traceability System vol.45, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.12939/FBA.2014.45.2.015