- Volume 13 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
The Influence of the Intimacy with Social Workers on the Use of Social Welfare Services of Married Immigrant Women - Focusing on Mediating Effects of Quantity of the Welfare Service-related Information
사회복지사와 친밀도가 여성결혼이민자의 서비스 이용정도에 미치는 영향 -'서비스 정보의 양'의 매개효과를 중심으로
- 이오복 (부산가톨릭대학교 사회복지학과)
- Received : 2013.08.23
- Accepted : 2013.09.30
- Published : 2013.10.28
This study aimed to explore the effect of the intimacy with social workers on the use of social welfare services of marriage-based female immigrants. Also, this study verified the effect of the quantity of the welfare service-related information as a mediated variable on the use of social welfare services. For this purpose, this study collected data from a total of 304 immigrant women married to Korean men living in City of Busan, City of Ulsan, and South Gyeongsang Province, and the data was analysed by SPSS 21. As the result of study, the intimacy with social workers had significant influences on the use of social welfare services of the married immigrant women. The results also showed that the intimacy with social workers contributed to the quantity of the welfare service-related information. Based on these results, implications of the important roles of social workers and the directions of their effective roles for the marriage based female immigrants to use the social welfare services were suggested.
- 강혜규, 노대명, 박세경, 강병구, 이상원, 조원일, 이병화, "사회서비스 확충방안 연구 - 주요 사회 서비스 수요 추계 및 정책과제", 보건복지부.보건사회연구원, 2007.
- 고양곤, 스웨덴의 사회복지, 예풍출판사, 1990.
- 송정부, 사회복지연구, 법문사, 1999.
- 여성가족부, "제2차 다문화가족정책 기본계획 (2013-2017)", 여성가족부.관계부처합동, 2012.
- 여성가족부, 다문화가족지원사업, 여성가족부, 2013.
- 이오복, "여성결혼이민자의 사회서비스 이용을 통한 정착과정에 관한 근거이론연구", 한국가족복지학, 제56권, 제3호, pp.183-205, 2009.
- 이오복, 여성결혼이민자의 사회복지서비스 이용에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구, 경성대학교 박사학위논문, 2011
- 이주재, 김순규, "결혼이민 여성의 사회복지서비스 이용에 영향을 미치는 요인", 한국가족복지학, 제30권, pp.299-322, 2010.
- 장인협, 사회복지개론, 서울: 서울대학교출판부, 1987.
- 정진경, "공적사회복지서비스 이용자 만족도에 영향을 미치는 요인 연구: 관계혜택의 매개효과 중심", 사회복지정책, 제36권, 제3호, pp.495-520, 2009.
- 최덕경, 이혜자, "사회복지사의 사회적 지지가 장기요양보호노인 주부양자의 부양부담에 미치는 영향 -노인주간보호시설에 근무하는 사회복 지사를 중심으로-", 한국가족관계학회지, 제12권, 제1호, pp.147-165,0 2007.
- A. K. Mahtab, "Assessing factors in utilization of health services and community aged care services by the Iranian elderly living in the Sydney metropolitan ares : acculturation aged care," Ph. D. Thesis. University of Sydney, 2008.
- A. T. Rogers and J. S. Gallegos, "Pathways to health and mental-health service utilization among older Mexicans," International Social Work, Vol.50, No.5, pp.654-670, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1177/0020872807079926
- C. Zastrow, Introduction to Social Work and Social Welfare : Empowering people 8th Edition. Brooks/Cole, a division of Thomson Learning Inc. 2004.
- D. W. L. Lai and S. Kalyniak, "Use of annual Physical Examinations by Aging Chinese Canadians," Journal of Aging Health, Vol.17, No.5, pp.573-591, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1177/0898264305279778
- F. M. Burns, J. Imrie, J. Y. Nazroo, A. M. Johnson, and K. A. Fenton, "Why they wait? Key informant understandings of factors contributing to late presentation and poor utilization of HIV health and social care services by African migrants in Britain," AIDS Care, Vol.19, No.1, pp.102-108, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1080/09540120600908440
- G. Legault, S. Gravel, S. Fortin, B. Heneman, and M. Cardinal, "Adaptation of services to new immigrant families: perceptions of families and practitioners", Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health, Vol.16, pp.67-85, 1997.
- H. Li and A. Browne, "Defining mental illness and accessing mental health services: perspectives of Asian Canadians," Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health, Vol.9, pp.143-159, 2000.
- H. Litwin, Uprooted in old age : soviet jews and their social networks in israel, Greenwood Press, Westport. CT. 1995.
- J. G. Dejaeghere and Y. Zhang, "Development of intercultural competence among US American teachers: professional development factors that enhance competence," Intercultural Education, Vol.19, No.3, pp.255-268, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/14675980802078624
- J. M. O'Mahony and T. T. Donnelly, "The influence of culture on immigrant women's mental health care experiences from the perspectives of health care providers," Mental Health Nursing, Vol.28, pp.453-471, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1080/01612840701344464
- N. Kaushal and R. Kaestner, "Welfare Reform and Health of Immigrant Women and their Children," J Immigrant Health, Vol.9, pp.61-74, 2007 https://doi.org/10.1007/s10903-006-9021-y
- P. M. Andersen and J. F. Newman, "Societal and individual predictors of medical care utilization in the United States," The Milbank Quarterly, Vol.51, pp.95-124, 1973.
- R. R. Luquis and M. A. Perez, "Health educators and cultural competence : implications for the profession," American Journal of Health Studies, Vol.20, No.3, pp.156-163, 2005.
- S. H. Laffer, "Adolescent sex offenders : factors associated with service utilization," Ph. D. Thesis, New York University school of Social Work, 2004.
- S. Hargreaves, J. S. Friedland, P. Gothard, S. Saxena, H. Millington, J. Eliahoo, E. L. Feuvre, and A. Hol,mes, "Impact on and use of health services by international migrants: questionnaire survey of inner city London A&E attenders," BMC Health Services Research, Vol.2006-6, p.153, 2006.
- S. Lewis, Urban Child, Caregiver, and Provider Perspectives on Mental Health Service Delivery Processes: The Relationship Between Consensus and Service Utilization, Ph. D. Thesis, Columbia University, 2006.
- T. Brown, "Coersion versus choice : Citizen Evaluations of Public Service Quality across Methods of Consumption," Public Administration Review, Vol.67, No.3, pp.559-572, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-6210.2007.00737.x
- V. S. Helgeson, "Social support and quality of life," Quality of Life Research, Vol.12, No.1, pp.25-31, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1023509117524
- W. Abu-Ras, "Cultural Beliefs and service utilization by battered Arab Immigrant Women," Violence Against Women, Vol.13, No.10, pp.1002-1028, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1177/1077801207306019