- Volume 14 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Research Design, Statistical and Inferential Errors: Re: Oral Cancer Awareness of the General Public in Gorakhpur City, India
- Gaunkar, Ridhima Birmani (Department of Public Health Dentistry, Goa Dental College) ;
- Arora, Varun (Active Research Group, Arun Professional Services) ;
- Loomba, Kapil (Department of Endodontics, Saraswati Dental College) ;
- Dixit, Seema (Department of Endodontics and Conservative Dentistry) ;
- Dixit, Ashutosh (Department of Periodontics, Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College) ;
- Gaur, Amit (Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Sardar Patel Institute of Dental Sciences)
- Published : 2013.06.30
- Agarwal M, Pandey S, Jain S, Maitin S (2012). Oral cancer awareness of the general public in Gorakhpur City, India. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 13, 5195-9. https://doi.org/10.7314/APJCP.2012.13.10.5195
- Census of India (2011). Provisional results. Cities having population 1 lakh and above. p. 4, http://censusindia.gov.in/2011-prov-results/paper2/data_files/India2/Table_2_PR_Cities_1Lakh_and_Above.pdf assessed on 27th March, 2013.
- Devadiga A, Prasad KVV (2010). Knowledge about oral cancer in adults attending a dental hospital in India. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 11, 1609-13.
- Elango JK, Sundaram KR, Gangadharan P, Subhash P, Peter S, Pulayath C, Kuriakose MA (2011). Factors Affecting Oral Cancer Awareness in a High-risk Population in India. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 10, 627-30.
- Haub C (2009). What Is a City? What Is Urbanization? Population Reference Bureau. http://www.prb.org/Articles/2009/urbanization.aspx assessed on 27th March, 2013.
- Mumford L (1937). What is a City? Architectural Record LXXXII, 59-62.