- Volume 14 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Cryogenic Distillation Simulation for Hydrogen Isotopes Separation
수소 동위원소 분리를 위한 초저온증류공정 모사
- Noh, Sanggyun (Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Dong Yang University) ;
- Rho, Jaehyun (Department of Chemical Engineering, Kong Ju National University) ;
- Cho, Jungho (Department of Chemical Engineering, Kong Ju National University)
- Received : 2013.07.26
- Accepted : 2013.09.06
- Published : 2013.09.30
In this study, we have surveyed the new technologies in the cryogenic distillation of ITER, equilibrium reactors and helium refrigeration cycle contained in the isotope separation system (ISS). We also have collected thermodynamic and transport properties for
Hydrogen isotopes;Cryogenic distillation;Process simulation;Physical properties
- ITER IDM Document (ITER_D_2X6K67), Plant Description (PD), Chap. 10 Fuel Cycle and Radiological Monitoring (2009).
- D. Babineau, S. Maruyama, R. Pearce, M. Glugla, L. Bo, B. Rogers, S. Willms, G. Piazza, T. Yamanishi, S.H. Yun, L. Worth, and W. Shu,"Review of the ITER Fuel Cycle," IAEA FEC 2010, 2010.
- M. Glugla, D. Babineau, L. Bo, S. Maruyama, R. Pearce, G. Piazza, B. Rogers, S. Willms, T. Yamanishi, and S.-H. Yun, "Review of the ITER D-T Fuel Cycle Systems and Recent Progress," Tritium 2010, Nara, Japan, 2010.
- S. Maruyama, Y. Yang, R.A. Pitts, M. Sugihara, S. Putvinski, S. Carpentier- Chouchana, B. Li, W. Li, L. Baylor, S.J. Meitner, C. Day, B. laBombard, and M. Reinke, "ITER Fuelling System Design and Challenges-Gas and Pellet Injection and Disruption Mitigation," IAEA FEC 2010, 2010.
- S. Konishi, M. Glugla, and T. Hayashi, "Fuel Cycle Design for ITER and Its Extrapolation to DEMO," Fusion Engineering and Design, Vol. 83, 2008, pp. 954-958. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.fusengdes.2008.06.060 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fusengdes.2008.06.060
- M. Glugla, A. Antipenkov, S. Beloglazov, C. Caldwell-Nichols, I.R. Cristescu, I. Cristescu, C. Day, L. Doerr, J.-P. Girard, and E. Tada, "The ITER Tritium System," Fusion Engineering and Design, Vol. 82, 2007, pp. 472-487. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.fusengdes.2007.02.025 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fusengdes.2007.02.025
- H. Yoshida, O. Kveton, J. Koonce, D. Holland, and R. Haange, "Status of the ITER Plant Design", Fusion Engineering and Design, Vol. 39-40, 1998, pp. 875-882. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0920-3796(98)00113-6 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0920-3796(98)00113-6
- Ahn, D. H., Paek, S. W., Kim, K. R., Jeong, H. S., Choi, H. J., Kim, J. K., Kang, H. S., Lee, H. S., Kim, W. S. and Song, K. M., "Design of the Liquid Phase Catalytic Exchange Column for the Wolsong Tritium Removal Facility," Proceedings of the Korean Nuclear Society Spring Meeting, May 27-28 (2001).
- D. Y. Peng, and D. B. Robinson, "A New Two-constant Equation of State for Fluids and Fluid Mixtures", Ind. Eng. Chem. Fundam, 15, 8 (1976). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/i160057a011 https://doi.org/10.1021/i160057a011
- G. Soave, "Equilibrium Constants from a Modified Redlich-Kwong Equation of State," Chem. Eng. Sci., 27(6), 1197-1203 (1972). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0009-2509(72)80096-4 https://doi.org/10.1016/0009-2509(72)80096-4