- Volume 14 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Development of Precise Point Positioning Solution for Detection of Earthquake and Crustal Movement
지진 및 지각변동 감지를 위한 정밀절대측위 솔루션 개발
- Park, Joon-Kyu (Department of Civil Engineering, Seoil University) ;
- Kim, Min-Gyu (Department of Civil Engineering, Chungnam National University)
- Received : 2013.06.24
- Accepted : 2013.09.06
- Published : 2013.09.30
GPS is recognized the essential method to obtain the best result in the sphere of earth science that is setting of International Reference Frame, decision of the rotation coefficient about the earth rotation axis, detection of the crustal deformation, and observation of the diastrophism by high precision positioning except for navigation, geodetic survey and mapping. Therefore, in this study, it was attempted to build an expert service that enables non-experts to use high-precision GPS data processing. As a result, an Precise Point Positioning Solution that can maximize user convenience simply by entering the minimum required information for GPS data processing was developed, and the result of Precise Point Positioning Solution using GPS data provided by National Geographic Information Institute was compared with result of ITRF.
Data processing;GPS;Precise Point Positioning;Precise Point Positioning Solution
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- D. S. Song and H. S. Yun, "Crustal Deformation Velocities Estimated from GPS and Comparison of Plate Motion Models", Journal of Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol.26, No.5D, pp.877-884, 2006.
- Wanninger, L. and Helbarth, A. "GNSS Precise Point Positioning und seine Anwendung in der Hydrographie", Hamburg, DVW-Schriftenreihe Band 58/2009, pp.3-18, 2009.
- J. Kouba, "A Possible Detection of the 26 December 2004 Great Sumatra-Andaman Island Earthquake with Solution Products of the International GNSS Service", Studia Geophysica et Geodaetica, Vol.49, pp.463-483, 2005. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11200-005-0022-4 https://doi.org/10.1007/s11200-005-0022-4
- C. Shi, Y. Lou, H. Zhang, Q. Zhao, J. Geng, R. Wang, R. Fang and J. Liu, "Seismic deformation of the Mw 8.0 Wenchauan earthquake from high-rate GPS observations", Advances in Space Research, Vol.46, pp.228-235, 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2010.03.006 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2010.03.006
- J. K. Park and H. C, Yun, "Analysis about Seismic Displacements Based on GPS for Management of Natural Disaster", Journal of the Korean Society of Surveying, Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography, Vol.29, No.3, pp.311-318, 2011. https://doi.org/10.7848/ksgpc.2011.29.3.311
- W. J. Sung, H. S. Yun, J. S. Hwang and J. M, Cho, "Development of Reference Epoch Adjustment Model for Correlation of GPS Precise Point Positioning Results", Journal of the Korean Society of Surveying, Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography, Vol.30, No.3, pp.249-258, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7848/ksgpc.2012.30.3.249
- J. K. Park, M. G. Kim and J. S. Lee, "Analysis of Data Processing Expert System Service for the Multilateral Application of GPS", Proceedings of 2012 KSCE Annual Conference, pp. 2636-2639.
- J. K. Park, M. G. Kim and J. S. Lee, "Construction of Expert Service for GPS Relative Positioning Data Processing", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.14, No.5, pp.2481-2486. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.5.2481 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.5.2481