- Volume 14 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Residential Satisfaction of Public Rental Housing in Chungbuk -Focusing on Physical and Social Factors-
충북지역 공공임대주택의 주거만족도 분석 -물리적·사회적 요인을 중심으로-
- Seol, Young-Hoon (Center for Chungbuk Future & Vision, Chungbuk Research Institute) ;
- Chae, Sung-Ju (Department of Spatial Planning and Policy, Chungbuk Research Institute)
- Received : 2013.07.17
- Accepted : 2013.09.06
- Published : 2013.09.30
The Purpose of this study is to propose policy directions for residential level improvement of residents in Public Rental Housing. In this study, the contents coverage was limited to the policy proposal on the efficient management of public rental housing by reviewing papers, understanding present situations of supply and management of Public Rental Housing and investigating residential conditions. First, the residential satisfaction of physical factors were different from by the type of public rental housing. The satisfaction of physical factors was highest in the kookmin rental housing, permanent and 50 years rental housing were lower than kookmin rental housing. Second, resident's satisfactions of social factor such as neighborhood relationship and the image of apartment complex were differed by each housing types. However, there was no difference in satisfaction of community participation by each housing types.
Public Rental Housing;Residential Satisfaction;Chungbuk
- S. D. Kim, A Study on the Comparison Analysis of Residence Satisfaction by the Type of Public Rental House, pp.2, The Graduate School of Hanyang University, 2009.
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, A Plan for Bogeumjari Housing's Supply Expansion and a Reform of its Supply System, 2009.
- J. K. Lee, The Subsidized Rental Housing Policy, pp.33, Nanam, 2004.
- S. J. Chae, Housing Conditions and Residential Satisfaction of Public Rental Housing in Chungbuk, pp. 26, CRI, 2010.
- S. J. Jang, M. Y. Park, A Study on the Residential Character and the Consciousness of Housing Movement in the Public Rental Apartment, Journal of the Korean Housing Association, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp.93-100, 2003.
- H. Y. Kim, A Study of the Resident Satisfaction of the Public Rental Housing, The Graduate School of Konkuk University, 2004.
- C. Y. Park, A Study on the Residential choice Elements by Rental Apartment Residents, The Graduate School of Pukyong National University, 2004.
- S. H. Lee, Study of factors that affect Satisfaction rate of residents in Communal Apartments, The Graduate School of Kookmin University, 2004.
- Ministry of Construction Transportation, Housing Survey of Permanent Rental Housing, 2005.