- Volume 14 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Perception Analysis between Consumers and Experts to solutions about unsold housing in the Metropolitan area of South Korea
수도권 미분양 주택 감소방안에 대한 수요자와 전문가 의식분석
- Lee, Yun-Hong (Graduate School of Urban Studies, Hanyang University) ;
- Lee, Joo-Hyung (Graduate School of Urban Studies, Hanyang University)
- Received : 2013.08.19
- Accepted : 2013.09.06
- Published : 2013.09.30
Currently the number of unsold housing is rapid increasing over again in the Seoul Metropolitan area. So this research analyzed effective and possible solutions focus on the potential customers and professionals. There was a research method setting up alternative solutions from the existing researches and the other suggestions though FGI (Focus Group Interview) by professionals. And then it investigated the efficient ways to resolve those problems through Conjoint Analysis. According to the result of this paper, firstly the customers considered 'financial supports', 'self-rescue efforts for construction companies' and 'taxation support' than the other. On the other hand, professionals evaluated 'publicly purchased housing' and 'new housing policies' were more essential solutions besides, both of them recognized the importance of ;financial support'. Secondly there were some ideas that it was necessary to more less control LTV (Loan to Value ratio) and DIT ( Debt to Income) and the LH (Korea Land and Housing Corporation) buy unsold housing. Finally the government and housing association had to manage and intervene the supply of housing within metropolitan area and restrict to building new properties and the construction companies actively provide less strict standard terms and conditions in contract for purchasing housing for instance, the decline of housing sale price or interest-free and so on.
Unsold Housing;Stakeholders;Metropolitan area;Conjoint Analysis
- D. H. Ahn, Study on the Cause and Solution of the Unsold Subdivision House, Graduate School of the University of Hanyang, 2009.
- E. K. Kim, Study on the cause of unsold housing emergence and the measures, Graduate School of the University of Chungang, 2009.
- G. S. Jung, Development of evaluation models for assessing green performances of sustainable green cities, Graduate School of the University of Hanyang, 2010.
- J.R Park, JS. Yu, Feasible Government Policy Directions to Ease the Accumulation of Unsold Housings, Korea real estate review, 20(1), pp.263-280, 2010.
- J. W. Jung, Study on the Real Estate Development Unsold Apartment Marketing Strategy, Graduate School of the University of Konkuk, 2009.
- S. W. Jang, Analyzing the cause of incurring unsold new apartments, Graduate School of the University of Hanyang, 2011.
- T.Y. Won, S.W. J, Statistical Research Analysis, Hannarae Arcademy, 2010.
- W. J. Lim, Study on policies to reduce the accumulation of unsold houses, Graduate School of the University of Konkuk, 2011.
- Y. J. Yoon, Study on factors influencing unsold housing stocks in Korea: focused on metropolitan areas, Graduate School of the University of Konkuk, 2012.
- Y.S. Jo, J.J. Kim, Study on the Decision Making Model of Unsold Houses(Apartment), Residention Environment, 8(2), pp.241-251, 2010.
- Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport, Press Kit, pp.1-4, 2013.5.28.