- Volume 14 Issue 9
In this paper, structural analysis was made on two cases in order to develop free rotational method and rotational angle in LCD monitor. The configuration of LCD monitor in field was modeled by using 3-D design program CATIA V5 and structural analysis was done to the modeled LCD in order to obtain stress, strain and total deformation by using ANSYS finite element analysis program.
LCD Monitor;Strain;Stress;Structural Analysis;Total Deformation
- Chulwoo Park, Chulhyun Hong, "User Guide of ANSYS Workbench", Intervision, 2008.
- Jongsun Lee, "A Study on the Optimum Shape of Rope Brake", TRANSACTIONS of KSMTE, Vol.14, No.1, pp.101-107, 2005.
- Jongsun Lee, "Design and Structure Improvement of Ultra Low Volume Sprinkler", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.11, No.1, pp.43-48, 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.1.043 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.1.043
- Heechang Che, "Introduction to CATIA V5", Pearson Education Korea Ltd., 2002.
- ANSYS User's Manual Ver.12.1, ANSYS Inc., 2010.
- Jongsun Lee, "Structural Analysis of Synthetic Heat Transfer Fluid Boiler", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.13, No.8, pp.3352-3357, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.8.3352 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.8.3352
- James shakelford and William Alexander, "Material Science and Engineering Hand Book", CRC Press, 1994.