- Volume 28 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Simulation on Loading Strength of Rainwater Storage Tank Unit
우수저류조 유닛의 하중강도에 대한 모의실험 분석
- Lee, Sang-Woo (Attached Institute, Wonlee Ceramic Co. Ltd.) ;
- Nam, Dong-Kun (Korea Institute of Fire Industry & Technology) ;
- Choi, Jong-Moon (Department of Korean Medicine & Processing, Hanzhong University)
- Received : 2013.05.03
- Accepted : 2013.08.02
- Published : 2013.08.31
The design of rainwater storage system unit to manufacture its reservoir tank was tried, the simulation to predict of their structural strength was carried out. Rainwater storage system unit should be easy to their machinability, transport and assemble. Especially, their structure was able to secure the water storage space, withstand loads and easily response to pollution. Considering these various requirements, they have to Doria-pillar structure of the Roman architectural style because these designs could disperse the loads which are applied to them. Therefore, the six kinds of models possible were proposed. Several boundary conditions were given to each model. Their structural strength was predicted through the simulation on their stress and the displacement distribution to constant load. From the evaluated data, the structure which has a large pillar in the central of unit and four small pillars each corner was the best.
Supported by : 소방방재청
- M. Kottek, J. Grieser, C. Beck, B. Rudolf, R. Rubel, "World map of koppen-Geiger climate classification updated", Meteorol. Z., vol. 15, pp. 259-263, 2006 https://doi.org/10.1127/0941-2948/2006/0130
- Y. I. Moon, Y. O. Kee, S. K. Yoon, J. W. Moon, "Effect Analysis of Stormwater Reduction in Urban Stream according to Installation of PN Rainwater Storage", Conference of Korean Water Resource Association, p 422, 2011.
- K. S. Lee, H. S. Kim, S. D. Kim, C. S. Yoo and J. Y. Yoon, "Analysis of Runoff Reduction effect according to Storage and Infiltration Facility in Urban Area", Conference of Korean Society of Water Quality, pp. 403-404, 2007.
- J. H. Lim, J. W. Song, Y. J. Park, "An Experimental Study on Improvement of the Effect for Runoff Reducing Facilities Using Infiltration", Korean Geo-Environmental Society, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 5-13, 2009.
- J. W. Song and J. H. Lim, "An Experimental Study on Runoff Reducing Effect of Infiltration-Storage System due to Rainfall Intensity", Journal of korean society of hazard mitigation, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 85-95, 2007.
- E. S. Jung, G. S. Lee and M. J. Shin, "Characteristics of Water Quantity and Quality of the Anyangcheon using SWAT Model and Calculation Result of EMC", Korean Society on Water Quality, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 648-657, 2006.
- Y. C. Jang, C. H. Cho, O. S. Kim, S. E. Oh, J. K. Lee, "The PC concrete Rainwater Storage Facility development for a prevention of disaster and a water resources re-application", Conference of Korea Water Resources Association, 2005.