- Volume 28 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study of Methods on Risk Assessment for Plant Construction using FMEA(Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
FMEA를 활용한 플랜트공사 위험성평가 방안
- Kim, Ho Min (Graduate School, University of Incheon) ;
- Woo, In Sung (Department of Safety Engineering, University of Incheon)
- Received : 2013.02.06
- Accepted : 2013.07.25
- Published : 2013.08.31
To meet increased demand and lead to execution of successful overseas's plant construction, A prompt System is urgently needed to carries prevention and control of hazards associated with work related tasks and activities. This study is aimed to develop efficient and reliable safety management program to identify control measures for high risk activities by choosing and conducting proper risk assessment methodology that addresses Risk Priority Number(RPN) of adverse effects.
- Y. C. Yang, H. Choi and J. J. Kim, "A Study of Methods on Safety Checklist Improvement and Integrated Operation with Schedule for Construction Accident Prevention", Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 123-135, 2004.
- Y. S. Kim, "Approach to Method of Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis for Construction Industry", Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2002.
- H. S. Hong, S. J. Yeo, Y. Heun J. and C. D. Kim, "A Study on the Development of Checklist for Safety Management of Frequently occurred Accident Process in Steel Structural Work", Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2004.
- Y. T. Hong, J. H. Yu, G. H. Lim and H. S. Lee, "Evaluation of Time-Affecting Factors in High-Rise Building Construction using FMEA", Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 20, No. 10, pp. 183-192, 2004.
- G. Carter1 and S. D. Smith, "Safety Hazard Identification on Construction Project", Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 132, No. 2, pp. 197-205, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9364(2006)132:2(197)
- S. S. Go, H. S. and H. M. Lee, "Development of the Safety Information Management System according to the Risk Index for the Building Construction Work", Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 21, No. 6, pp. 113-120, 2005.
- FTA-FMEA-based validity verification techniques for safety standards vol.34, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11814-016-0321-1