- Volume 28 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Weighting Factor of Consciousness between Main and Sub Contractor for Establishing an Effective Risk Management in Construction Industry
건설현장 공사주체간 위험성관리의식의 중요도 설정에 관한 연구
- Son, Ki-Sang (Department of Safety Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Eun, Nam-Kwon (Department of Safety Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2013.01.02
- Accepted : 2013.07.24
- Published : 2013.08.31
Accident prevention plan it a construction site should be analyzed and made with risk evaluation and management, from recent year, in Korea. Accidents occurred in construction site are related to all parties such as owner, main and subcontractor, labour. But analyzing some relationship between main and subcontractor is very important to estimate what risk between then are existed in a site. There are some different aspects concerning with risk management between them. Everywork has its own risk in there, This is the reason why everywork which are made by subcontractor himself should be evaluated for risk level. And main contractor should provide for subcontractor to prevent each risk at the work, all the time.
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교
- "Assessment Model by Work in Construction Industry", Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency, pp. 1-89, 2006.
- K. S. Son, W. M. Gal, I. Y. Song and J. N Choi, "Risk Factor and Management Countermeasure by Each Work", Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency, pp. 79-89, 2010.
- A study on risk factors having effect on perception of tower crane incident risk vol.18, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2016.18.3.33