- Volume 28 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
An Experimental Study on the Behavior of Scaffolding System without a Part of Column
부분 무기둥 비계구조 골조 거동에 관한 실험적 연구
- Son, Ki-Sang (Department of Safety Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Jong, Jung Hee (Department of Safety Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2012.03.12
- Accepted : 2013.04.10
- Published : 2013.08.31
There is a critically structural problem of scaffolding system when one of scaffold columns is remove to be used as a gangway for their temporary office in the structure before finishing all such as an apartment or office building. This is not used to checking to structurally checking at a construction site. This study is to find out which system at a site will be more effective and low-cost-high effectiveness of aluminum ladder, timber ladder,
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교
- Ministry of Labor, "Rules for Industrial Safety and Health, pp. 359-402", www.moel.go.kr, 2012.
- T. G. Kim, "Resistant Countermeasures for Building and Seismic Status in Korea", Housing and Urban, Vol. 84, pp. 61-62, 2005.
- Y. C. NA, "an Experimental Study on the Resistant Capacity of Steel Scaffolding System", Masters Degree, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, pp. 32, 2007.