- Volume 28 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Quantitative Distribution of Created Voids by Applying General Flame and DC Short-circuit Current to 2.5 mm2 HIV
2.5 mm2 HIV에 일반화염 및 DC 단락 전류를 인가하여 생성된 기공의 정량적 분포 해석
- Kim, Seung-Sam (Department of Fire Safety Engineering, Jeonju University) ;
- Choi, Chung-Seog (Department of Fire Safety Engineering, Jeonju University)
- Received : 2013.01.24
- Accepted : 2013.08.01
- Published : 2013.08.31
This study performed the quantitative distribution analysis of created voids to an insulator when applying general flame and DC short-circuit current to 2.5
- C. S. Choi et al, "Introduction to Electrical Circuit", Honghwa Technology Publishing Co., pp. 12-18, 138-139, 2012.
- C. S. Choi et al, "Firefighting and Electrical Installation", Honghwa Technology Publishing Co., pp. 137,148, 2012.
- K. Y. Song, "Transmission and Distribution System", pp. 30, 524, Dongilbooks, 2008.
- Robert L. Boylestad, "Introductory Circuit Analysis", Macmillan Publishing Co., pp. 39-51, 2005.
- M. H. Sunwoo et al, "Automotive Mechanics", pp. 245-249, Intervision Publishing Co., 2004.
- C. S. Choi, H. W. Kim, K. S. Lee, Y. S. Lim, C. H. Lee, and J. H. Chung, "Electrical Fire Engineering", Honghwa Technology Publishing Co., pp. 15-19, 189-224, 2004.
- S. S. Kim and C. S. Choi, "A Study on the Quantitative Assessment of HIV Insulation Void Created by Electric Short of DC 12 V", Fall Annual Conference, Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, p. 48, 2012.
- C. S Choi and H. K Kim, "Variation of Carbonization Pattern and Crystal Structure of Polyvinyl Chloride Wire Under the Thermal Stresses", The Transactions of The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 57P, No. 3, pp. 332-337, 2008.
- C. S Choi, "The Properties Analysis of 600 V Grade Polyvinyl Chloride Insulated Wire with Variation of Thermal Stress", Korean of Institute of Fire Science & Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 108-115, 2001.
- C. S. Choi, H. K. Kim, and D. O. Kim, "A Study on the Characteristics Analysis of Strands Melted by Over Current", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 60-65, 2004.
- C. S Choi, H. K Kim, and K. M Shong, "A Study on the Short-Circuit Characteristics of Vinyl Cords Damaged by External Flame", Korean of Institute of Fire Science & Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 72-77, 2004.
- C. S. Choi, K. S. Lee, and D. C. Lee, "Analysis of Compositive Variation with Thermal Deterioration for 600 V Grade Heat-Resistant Polyvinyl Chloride Insulated Wires", The Transactions of The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 49C, No. 1, pp. 8-12, 2000.
- W. V. Titow, "PVC technology", Elsevier Applied Science Publishers, p. 857,1186, 1191,1194, 2011.