- Andre Kurs, Arsteidis Karalis, Robert Moffatt, John Joannpoulos, Peter Fisher, Marin Soljacic, "Wireless Power Transfer via Strongly Coupled Magnetic Resonances," Science Magazine, vol. 317, no.5834, pp. 83-86, 2007.
- S.W. Choi and M.H. Lee, "Coil-Capacitor Circuit Design of a Transcutaneous Energy Transmission System to Deliver Stable Electric Power," ETRI Journal, vol. 30, no. 6, December 2008 https://doi.org/10.4218/etrij.08.0108.0321
- J. Heikkinen, and M. Kivikoski, "Low-profile circularly polarized retifying antenna for wireless power transmission at 5.8 GHz," IEEE Microwave and wireless components letters vol. 14, no.4, pp. 162-164, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/LMWC.2004.827114
- J. Murakami, F. Sato, T. Watanabe, H. Matsuki, S. Kikuchi, K. Harakaiwa, and T. Satoh, "Consideration on cordless power station-Contactless power transmission system," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 32, pp.5017-5019, September 1996.
- Tianliang Yang, Chunyu Zhao, and Dayue Chen / Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, "Feedback Analysis of Transcutaneous Energy Transmission with a Variable Load Parameter," ETRI Journal, vol. 32, no. 4, August 2010 https://doi.org/10.4210/etrij.10.0109.0553
- Alanson P. S., "Analysis, experimental results, and range adaptation of magnetically coupled resonators for wireless power transfer," IEEE Trans. On Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no.2, pp. 544-554, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2010.2046002
- ICNIRP, "Guidelines for limiting exposure to time-varying electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields," ICNIRP, vol.74, no.4, pp. 511-512, 1998.
- Advanced Techniques in RF Power Amplifier Design, Steve C. Cripps, Artech House, 2002.
- W. J. Byun, B. S. Kim, K. S. Kim, et al., "40 GHz Vertical Transition with a Dual-Mode Cavity for a Low-Temperature Co-fired Ceramic Transceiver Module," ETRI Journal, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 195-203, April 2010. https://doi.org/10.4218/etrij.10.1409.0091
- Design and Implementation of Wireless Power Transfer System for a Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) Vehicle vol.12, pp.11, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.11.289