- Volume 31 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Analysis of the Current Conditions of and Suggestions for Family Friendly Support Services
가족친화지원사업의 시행현황과 개선방안
- Jeong, Young-Keum (Dept. of Consumer & Housing Studies, Catholic Univ.) ;
- Cho, Seong-Eun (Family Friendly Support Center) ;
- Ahn, Jae-Hee (Family Friendly Support Center, Consulting Support) ;
- Kim, Ji-Su (Family Friendly Support Center, Project Support)
- Received : 2013.05.15
- Accepted : 2013.08.15
- Published : 2013.08.30
This study aims to suggest the alternative policies and practices which policy makers can introduce and enlarge for work-family balance of employees. For purpose, this study analyzed the regulation of work time and parental leave benefits of employees. And the results of major projects in family friendly support services were examined. Based on these assessment, this study suggested various flexible work arrangements, papa's quota system in parental leaves, various family leaves for family care, establishment of FFSC in every metropolitan area, diversification of consulting project, and enlarging of certification project on family friendly workplace.
- E-Daily(2012). 'Spread of weekly forty-hour system'is useless thing - rather the working hours expand. 2012. 8. 29.
- Family Friendly Support Center(2012). The 2nd workshop of family friendly forum, 'The usage of smart work for working hours refinement.'
- Government of the Republic of Korea(2011). The 2nd plan for ageing society and population.
- Harrington, B.(2007). The work-life evolution study. Boston College Center for Work & Family.
- Hein, C.(2005). Jeong, Y., Yoon, S., Jeong, J., Cho, S. & Cha, S. trans.(2013). Reconciling work and family responsibilities. Seoul: Yangseowon.
- Hong, S., Chang, H., Lee, T., Bae, H., & Lee, H.(2011). The study on corporate performance for the spread of family friendly system. Ministry of Gender Equality and Family.
- Hong, S., Lee, M., & Kim, D.(2011). Flexible working arrangements and family life. Korean Women's Development Institute.
- Jeong, Y.(2009). A study on the law and policies relating to work-family balance. Journal of Korean Family Resource Management Association, 13(2), 85-105.
- Jeong, Y.(2011). A study on family-friendly culture of workplaces and policies. Journal of Korean Home Management Association, 29(6), 123-136. https://doi.org/10.7466/JKHMA.2011.29.6.123
- Jeong, Y.(2011). The balance of work and family for the family friendly society. Seoul: Ins Publishing Group.
- Kim, T.(2010). The inquiry and analysis study of the real condition by working type. Ministry of Employment and Labor.
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency(2011). The disaster statistics analysis of Occupational Safety & Health Research Institute.
- Lee, C.(2012). The creation of new family culture for a long-hour work refinement, Source Book in the Commemorative Panel Discussion for Family Month by Ministry of Gender Equality and Family, 37-45.
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs(2008). The final report of family friendly management consulting.
- Ministry of Employment and Labor(2011). Additional survey of corporate labor cost.
- Ministry of Gender Equality and Family(2007). The final report of family friendly management consulting.
- Ministry of Gender Equality and Family(2011). 2011 family friendliness index survey report of corporation and public institution.
- Ministry of Gender Equality and Family(2012). 2012 family friendliness index survey report of corporation and public institution.
- Ministry of Gender Equality and Family(2013). Information brochure of 2013 best family friendly management.
- OECD(2012). OECD year book 2012.
- Pyeon, D.(2012). The refinement policy direction of a long-hour work. Korea Labor Institute, the Monthly Labor Review, the March issue of 2012.
- Seoul Newspaper(2012). 16 working hours a day and so far as to weekend work - too much sweating shop of food industry. 2012. 8. 21., 10p.
- Statistics Korea(2012). e-country index(http://www.index.go.kr/egams/index.jsp).
- Statistics Korea(2012). Tentative result of third-quarter regional employment survey, National Statistical Office Press Release. 2012. 12. 26.
- Statistics Korea(2012). The total use state result of 2012 flexible work arrangements, National Statistical Office Press Release. 2012. 8. 30.
- The Cooperation of Related Ministries(2011). The 2nd plan for healthy family.
- Yang, H.(2011). The implementing actual condition and implication of small scale company's weekly fortyhour System. e-KIET Information of Industrial Economy No.523.
- http://workfamily.sas.upenn.edu/site/workfamily.sas. upenn.edu/files.