- Volume 25 Issue 4
Spatial structures have the different dynamic characteristics from general rahmen structures. Therefore, it is necessary to accurately analyze dynamic characteristics and seismic response for seismic design of spatial structure. Keel arch structure is used as an example structure because it has primary characteristics of spatial structures. In case of spatial structures with different ground condition and time lag, multiple support excitation may be subjected to supports of a keel arch structure. In this study, the response of the keel arch structure under multiple support excitation and with time lag are analyzed by means of the pseudo excitation method. Pseudo excitation method shows that the structural response is divided into two parts, ground displacement and structural dynamic response due to ground motion excitation. It is known that the seismic responses of spatial structure under multiple support excitation are different from those of spatial structure under simple excitation. And the seismic response of spatial structure with time lag are different from those of spatial structure without time lag. Therefore, it has to be necessary to analyze the seismic response of spatial structure under multiple support excitation and time lag because the spatial structure supports may be different and very long span. It is shown that the seismic response of spatial structure under multiple support seismic excitation are different from those of spatial structure under unique excitation.
arch structure;multi-support earthquake load;seismic response;vibration control
- Sadeghi, A. (2004) Horizontal earthquake loading and linear/nonlinear seismic behavior of double layer barrel vaults, International Journal of Space Structure, Vol. 19. No. 1, pp.21-37. https://doi.org/10.1260/026635104322988344
- Hassan, A.M. (2000) Seismic behavior of space structures, International Journal of Space Structure, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp.119-135. https://doi.org/10.1260/0266351001495026
- 강주원, 정찬우 (2008) 대공간 건축물의 형태별 지진거동특성, 한국공간구조학회지, 한국공간구조학회, 제8권, 제 1호, pp.5-12. Kang, J.W. and Jeong, C.W. (2008) Seismic behavior according to type of large spatial structures, Magazine of the Korean Association for Spatial Structures, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp.5-12.
- 이경수, 한상을 (2009), 공간구조물의 탄성 분기좌굴해석을 위한 수치해석 이론 개발, 한국강구조학회논문집, 한국강구조학회, 제21권, 제6호, pp.536-574. Lee, K.S. and Han, S.E. (2009) A Development of analytical strategies for elastic bifurcation buckling of the spatial structures, Journal of the Korean Society of Steel Construction, KSSC, Vol. 21, No. 6, pp.563-574 (in Korean).
- 한상을, 이상주, 강은경 (2006) 등가 1자유도계 모델을 이용한 대공간구조물의 성능점 산정, 한국강구조학회 학술대회, 한국강구조학회, pp.200-205. Han, S.E., Lee, S.J., and Gang, E.K. (2006) Evaluation of performance point of the spatial structures using the ESDOF system, Proceeding of the Korean Society of Steel Construction, KSSC, pp.200-205.
- 김기철, 강주원 (2012) 인전건축물의 진동제어를 위한 MR감쇠기의 위치 선정에 관한 연구, 한국강구조학회논문집, 한국강구조학회, 제24권, 제1호, pp.91-99. Kim, G.C. and Kang, J.W. (2012) Performance evaluation of vibration control of adjacent buildings according to installation location of MR damper, Journal of the Korean Society of Steel Construction, KSSC, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp.91-99 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.7781/kjoss.2012.24.1.091
- 강기동 (1990) 다지점 지진하중을 받는 교량에 대한 응답 스펙트럼법의 적용, 대한토목학회논문집, 대한토목학회, 제10권, 제3호, pp.1-6. Kang, K.D. (1990) Application of response spectrum method to a bridge subjected to multiple support excitation, Journal of Korean Societe Civil Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp.1-6.
- 김호경, 서정인 (1997) 다중지진된 자정식 현수교의 비선형 지진응답 해석, 한국지진공학회논문집, 한국지진공학회, 제1권, 제3호, pp.45-58. Kim, H.K. and Suh, J.I. (1997) Nonlinear earthquake response analysis of a multi-supported self-anchored suspension bridge, Earthquake Engineering Society of Korea, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp.45-58.
- 권장섭, 백인열, 장승필 (2004) 다중지점 가진 효과를 고려한 부유식 교량의 지진응답 해석, 한국지진공학회논문집, 한국지진공학회, 제8권, 제2호, pp.27-33. Kwon, J.S., Paik, I.Y., and Chang, S.P. (2004) Dynamic analysis of floating bridge subjected to earthquake load considering multi-support excitation, Earthquake Engineering Society of Korea, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp.27-33. https://doi.org/10.5000/EESK.2004.8.2.027
- Su, L., Dong, S., and Kato, S. (2007) Seismic design for steel trussed arch to multi-support excitations, Journal of Constructional Steel Research 63, pp.725-734. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcsr.2006.09.009
- Jihong, Y., Zhiqiang, Z., and Ye, C. (2011) Strength failure of spatial reticulated structures under multi-support excitation, Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp.21-36. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11803-011-0044-6
- Sextos, A., Kappos, A.J., and Mergos, P. (2004) Effect of Soil-Structure Interaction and Spatial Variability of Ground Motion on Irregular Bridge: The Case of The Krystallopigi Bridge, Proceedings of 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 1-6, Paper No. 2298.
- Seismic Response Control of Dome Structure Subjected to Multi-Support Earthquake Excitation vol.14, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.9712/KASS.2014.14.4.089
Supported by : 한국연구재단