- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Effects of Tax Inspection Team Administrator's Conflict Management Style on Team Member's Fairness Perception and Job Satisfaction
세무조사팀관리자의 갈등관리방식이 공정성지각과 직무만족에 미치는 영향
- 홍순복 (동명대학교 경영학부 경영학과)
- Received : 2013.04.30
- Accepted : 2013.05.15
- Published : 2013.07.28
The purpose of this study was to empirically analyze the effects of tax inspection team administrator's conflict management style on team members' fairness perception and job satisfaction. The results showed that tax inspectors had a significant positive effect on the distributive and procedural fairness in proportion to the harmonious and cooperative conflict management styles by tax inspection team administrator and competitive conflict management style had a significant negative effect on it. In addition, it was shown that the distributive and procedural fairness recognized by tax inspectors have a sign. It was confirmed that the tax inspection team administrator's conflict management had an impact on the job satisfaction recognized by team members in tax inspection team and their fairness perception and team administrator's conflict management style became an important factor in the team's organizational performance.
- 김성국, 조직과 인간행동, 서울: 명경사, 2001.
- 박영만, 김은정, 정주섭, 강호정, "민간경호경비조직의 갈등관리방식과 조직성과의 관계", 한국콘텐츠학회지, 제10권, 제9호, pp.375-386, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.9.375
- 안정호, 임지영, "공대생들의 협동학습에서 창의적 문제해결스타일 및 갈등관리유형과 팀수행", 공학교육연구, 제14권, 제1호, pp.40-45, 2011.
- 이준호, "서비스기업에서 팀관리자의 갈등관리방식이 팀구성원들의 공정성지각, 역할내 행동과 조직시민행동에 미치는 영향", 서비스경영학회지, 제8권, 제4호, pp.3-34, 2007.
- 전성표, "배분적 정위, 과정적 정의 및 인간관계적 정의의 관점에서 본 한국인들의 공평성 인식과 평등의식", 한국사회학연구, 제40권, 제6호, pp.92-127, 2006.
- 정상완, 한진환,"역할갈등과 직무만족에 관한 연구", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제6권, 제2호, pp.127-135, 2006.
- 홍순복, "세무공무원이 지각하는 조직공정성이 임파워먼트와 종업원노력에 미치는 영향", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제10권, 제4호, pp.298-305, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2009.9.3.288
- B. L. Kirkman, R. G. Jones, and D. L. Shapiro, "Why Do Employees Resist Teams?: Examining The Resistance Barrier to Work Team Effectiveness," The International Journal of Conflict Management, Vol.11, No.1, pp.74-92, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1108/eb022836
- C. A. Frayne and G. P. Latham, "The Application of Social Learning Theory to Employee Self-Management and Attendance," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.74, No.5, pp.411-416, 1988.
- C. K. De Dreu, L. R. Weingart, and S. Kwon, "Influence of Social Motives in Integrative Negotiations: A Meta-Analytic Review and Test of Two Theories," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol.78, pp.889-905, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35188.8.131.529
- C. Goodwin and Ivan Ross, "Consumer Responses to Service Failures: Influence of Procedural and Interactional Fairness Perception," Journal of Business Research, Vol.25, pp.149-163, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1016/0148-2963(92)90014-3
- D. Tjosvold and H. F. Sun, "Understanding conflict avoidance: Relationship, motivations, actions and consequences," The International Journal of Conflict Management, Vol.13, No.2, pp.142-164, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1108/eb022872
- F. P. Brew and D. R. Cairns, "Styles of Managing Interpersonal Workplace Conflict in Relation to Status and face Concern: A Study with Anglos and Chinese," The International Journal of Conflict Management, Vol.15, No.1, pp.27-56, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1108/eb022906
- G. Chen and D. Tjosvold, "Conflict Management and Team Effectiveness in China: The Mediating Role of Justice," Asian Pacific Journal of Management, Vol.19, pp.557-572, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1020573710461
- J. Greenberg, The Quest for Justice on the Job, Thousand Oaks: SAGE Publications, 1997.
- J. Barker, D. Tjosvold, and I. R. Andrews, "Conflict Approaches of Effetive and Ineffective Project Managers: A Field Study in A Matrix Organization," Journal of Management Studies, Vol.25, No.2, pp.167-178, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-6486.1988.tb00030.x
- J. M. George and K. Bettenhausen, "Understanding prosaic behavior, sales performance, and turnover: A group-level analysis in service context," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.75, pp.698-709, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.75.6.698
- J. Z. Rubin, D. G. Pruitt, and S. H. Kim, Social Conflictg: Escalation, Stalemate, And Settlement, 2nd ed., New York: McGraw-Hill, 1994.
- J. Wirtz and A. S. Mattila, "Consumer Response to Compensation, Speed of Recovery and Apology after a Service Failure," International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol.15, No.2, pp.150-166, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1108/09564230410532484
- K. D. Hoffman and S. W. Kelley, "Perceived Justice Needs and Recovery Evaluation: A Contingency Approach," European Journal of Marketing, Vol.34(3/4), pp.418-432, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1108/03090560010311939
- K. Leung, P. T. Koch, and L. Lu, "A Dualistic Model of Harmony and its Implications for Conflict management in Asiam," Asia Pacific Journal of management, Vol.19, pp.201-220, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1016287501806
- K. D. Ruyter and M. Wetzels, "Customer Equuity Considerations in Service Recovery: A Cross-Industry Perspective," International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol.11, No.1, pp.100-102, 2002.
- W. D. Kim and K. Y. Jung, "Relationships among organizational justice, leader-member exchange, and organizational effectiveness of hotel F&B employees," Journal of Foodservice Korea, Vol.13, No.3, pp.241-265, 2010.
- M. A. Korsgaard, D. M. Schweiger, and H. J. Sapienza, "Building commitment, attachment and trust in strategic decision-making teams: The role of procedural justice," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.38, No.1, pp.60-84, 1995. https://doi.org/10.2307/256728
- M. A. Rahim, N. R. Magner, and D. L. Shapiro, "Do justice perceptions influence styles of handing conflict with supervisors?: What are justice perceptions, precisely?," The International Journal of Conflict management, Vol.11, pp.9-31, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1108/eb022833
- R. Folger and M. Konovsky, "Effects of Procedural and Distributive Justice on Reactions to Pay Raise Decisions," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.32, pp.115-130, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/256422
- S. E. Jackson, "Participation in Decision Making as a Safety for Reducing Job Related Strain," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.12, pp.3-19, 1993.
- S. C. MacKenzie, P. M. Padsakoff, and M. Ahearne, "Some possible performance," Journal of Marketing, Vol.62, pp.87-98, 1998. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251745
- The Effects of Argumentativeness, Verbal Aggressiveness and Communication Anxiety on Conflict Management Style vol.14, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.05.468