- Volume 19 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Prediction on Mooring Tension & Motion Response Characteristics of a Floating Dock in Regular Waves
규칙파 중 플로팅 도크의 운동응답특성 및 계류장력 추정
- Oh, Young-Cheol (Dep. of Ocean System Engineering, Graduate School, MMU) ;
- Gim, Ok-Sok (Dep. of Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering, College of Marine Technology, MMU) ;
- Ko, Jae-Yong (Dep. of Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering, College of Marine Technology, MMU)
- Received : 2013.02.26
- Accepted : 2013.04.25
- Published : 2013.04.30
The paper was investigated on the mooring forces(or tension) and motion response characteristics for a 8-point mooring floating dock in regular waves using a commercial code(AQWA). To achieve the aim of the research, a numerical simulation was adapted on an inner port environment condition, which the water depth is 10 meters, significant wave amplitude(1.05 m). wave period(3.85 sec), wind speed(20.21 m/s), wind and current direction (
Supported by : 한국산업기술재단
- ANSYS, Inc.(2010), AQWA User's manual. pp. 1-84.
- Han, Seung-Jae, In-Cheol Kim, Dea-Kyun Oh, Gyoung-Woo Lee and Ok-Sok Gim(2012), Longitudinal Motion Analysis in Multi-Directional Irregular Waves for a Training Ship using Commercial Code, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 18, No. 6, pp. 577-583. https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2012.18.2.153
- Koh, Hyeok-Jun and Il-Hyoung Cho(2010), Analysis of Motion Response on Tension Leg Type Automatic Feeding System in Waves, The Korean Association of Ocean Science and Technology Societies, 2010 Conference, pp. 2504-2507
- Oh, Young-Cheol, Ok-Sok Gim and Jae-Yong Ko(2012), Hydrodynamic-Structural Response Coupling Analysis to a Rectangle Floating Structures, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 18, No. 6, pp. 577-583. https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2012.18.6.577
- Sohn, Kyoung-Ho(1998), Ocean waves, hyosung Press. pp. 1-106.
- Yum, Deuk-Joon(2010), Dynamics of Marine Structure, Ulsan University Press. pp. 1-112.
- A Study on the Characteristics of Vertical Motions due to Changes of Submerged Shape in the Multi-Purpose Small Floating Body vol.28, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2016.28.4.1024