- Volume 19 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Improvement for Impact Assessment of Marine Physical on the Development of Ports and Fishing Harbors in the East Coast
동해안 항만 및 어항 개발사업에 따른 해양물리학적 영향평가 개선방안
- Kim, In-Cheol ;
- Kim, Gui-Young ;
- Jeon, Kyeong-Am ;
- Eom, Ki-Hyuk ;
- Yu, Jun ;
- Lee, Dae-In ;
- Kim, Young-Tae ;
- Kim, Hee-Jung
- Received : 2013.02.05
- Accepted : 2013.04.25
- Published : 2013.04.30
This paper suggested the improvement of marine environmental impact assessment in eastern coast as analyzing consultation on the coastal area utilization for development of ports and fishing harbors for 3years in the east coast. The results of survey are only 3cases, 12cases and 16cases each for ocean currents, wave and sounding data. However, for development of ports and fishing harbors in eastern coast, ocean characteristics in eastern coast different than in the West Sea, South Sea is considered to marine environmental impact assessment. For development of ports and fishing harbors in east coast where the influences of ocean currents, wind-driven current and waves are dominant, the effect of the current should be considered to improve the reproducibility of tidal current. The wave should also be considered as an assessment criteria to obtain the validity of project such as harbor tranquility, functionality of breakwaters and stability. In addition, sediment inflow in river and exact water depth data of the ocean should be applied to numerical modeling and set wave-induced current to external force of sediment transport to predict the problems such as the harbor siltation and the coastal erosion considering ocean characteristics in the east coast.
Consultation on the coastal area utilization;East coast;Ocean currents;Wave-induced current;Harbor siltation;Coastal erosion
- Joo, Y. H., J. H. Maeng and K. W. Cho(2007), Studies on the Composition of Water-Friendly Space in Port and Harbour Development, Journal of the Korean Society Environmental Impact Assessment, Vol. 16, No. 2, p. 2, pp. 177-186.
- Kim, I. S., J. H. Park, S. W. Han, E. Y. Lee, H. S. Kim and E. J. Lee(2007), A Study on Application of Strategic Environmental Assessment Method to Environment-friendly the Harbour Plan, Journal of the Korean Society Environmental Impact Assessment, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 107-120.
- Kim, K. H.(1999), A study on the Harbour Siltation in the Eastern Coast of Korea, Korea Science and Engineering Foundation, p. 5.
- KCG(2002), Korea Coast Guard, Execution Plan for Prevention of Disasters in Eastern Coast of Korea, pp. 2-7.
- Lee, D. I., G. Y. Kim, K. A. Jeon, K. H. Eom, J. Yu, J. H. Moon and M. J. Kam(2011a), An Application Status and Consideration of System Improvement on the Sra Area Utilization Conference and Impact Assessment, Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environmental Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 239-248. https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2011.14.4.239
- Lee, D. I., G. Y. Kim, K. H. Eom and J. H. Moon(2011b), The Policy Review and Water Quality Characteristics of National Fishing Harbors and Designated Ports in East Coast of Korea, Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environmental Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 213-223. https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2011.14.4.213
- Lim, J. J.(2005), "Seasonal Variation of the East Korean Warm Current Modeled by POM", Master's Thesis, In-Ha Univ., Incheon, p. 5.
- MLTM(2012), Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, Guidelines for practitioners on the system of sea area Utilization Consultations, p. 115.
- Morimoto, A. and T. Yanagi(2001), Variability of sea surface circulation in the Japan Sea, Journal of Oceanography, Vol. 57, pp. 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1011149401735
- Oh, J. K., S. M. Jeong and Y. G. Cho(2007), Variations of Grain Textural Parameters of Beaches by Coast Development at East Coast - Korea peninsula, Journal of the Korean Earth Science Society, Vol. 28, No. 7, pp. 914-924. https://doi.org/10.5467/JKESS.2007.28.7.914
- Senju, T.(1999), The Japan Sea Intermediate Water ; its characteristics and circulation, Journal of Oceanography, Vol. 55, pp. 112-122.
- Tanioka, K.(1968), On the East Korean Warm Current (Tosen Warm Current), Oceanographical Magazine, Vol. 20, pp. 31-38.
- Yoon, S. J and K. H. Kim(2007), Analysis of Construction Procedure of Breakwater in consideration of Harbor Siltation, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 73-80.
- Improvement of The Scope of Business Subject to Consultation on Utilization of Sea Areas for Developments According to the Fishing Village and Fishery Harbors Act vol.19, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2016.19.3.211
- Assessment and Improvement of Documentation Status on the Statements for the Sea Area Utilization Consultation according to the Project of Ports and Fishery Harbors vol.21, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2015.21.4.361
- Improvement for Marine Environmental Impact Assessment on the Coastal Development Project Type vol.20, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2014.20.2.157
Supported by : 국립수산과학원