- Volume 44 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effects of the Enterprise Image in Korean Processed Marine Product Industry on Consumers' Product Evaluation and Purchase Intention
한국 수산물 가공식품기업의 이미지가 제품 평가 및 구매의도에 미치는 영향
- So, Won-Hyun (The Academy of Korean Studies) ;
- Kim, Ha-Kyun (Division of Business Administration, Pukyong National University)
- Received : 2013.03.19
- Accepted : 2013.06.10
- Published : 2013.06.30
The purpose of this study is examining an influence of a corporate on processed marine product's purchase intention with moderating effect of consumers' product evaluation adding processed marine product's evaluations as new variable. The hypothesis of a positive influence of processed marine product's corporate image on processed marine product's purchase intension is partially supported. Specifically, product itself, service, reliability, and communication among the factors of a processed marine product's corporate image significantly affect processed marine product's purchase intension whereas corporate social responsibility does not affect processed marine product's purchase intention. Processed marine product's evaluation also positively affects processed marine product's purchase intention. It implies that there are somewhat differences between influences of various factors of a processed marine product's corporate image on processed marine product's purchase intention but are overall influences of a processed marine product's corporate image on processed marine product's evaluation both directly and indirectly. Nowadays, consumer considers not only good quality of product but also its invisible image and value. Therefore, future studies should consider various ways to investigate a processed marine product's corporate image and processed marine product's product evaluation.
Supported by : 부경대학교
- Bae S.W. (2012), "Analysis to Golf Product about Product's Evaluation and Purchase Intention," Physical Education Science, 23 (2), 372-389.
- Bagozzi, P. and Youjae, Y. (1988), "On the Evaluation of Structural Equation Models," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 16, 74-79. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02723327
- Baum, H. and Mail, A. (2000), Gardener's Four Phase of e-Government Model, Gardener Group Research Note.
- Bentler, M. and Bonett, D. (1980), "Significance Tests and Goodness of Fit in the Analysis of Covariance Structures," Psychological Bulletin, 88, 588-600. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.88.3.588
- Cheon, D. H. and Heo, Y. D. (2011), "An Affect eservice Quality of Online Tourist Industry to Trust and Purchase Intention," Costumer Satisfaction Management Research, 13 (1), 233-252.
- Cheon, D. H. and Lee, H. J. (2012), "An Affect Tourist Industry's Online Information Character to Utilization," Spread and Purchase Intention, Costumer Satisfaction Management Research, 14 (1), 83-100.
- Choi, N. H. and Yoo, C. (2012), "An Affect Consumption Purpose and Advertising Type to Product Evaluation," Sensitivity Science, 15 (1), 73-86.
- Do, J. R. et al., (2007), "National Fisheries Processed Industry's Present State and Development Direction," Food Science and Industry, 6, 69-82.
- DeLone, W. and McLean, E. (2003), "Information System Success : A Ten Year Update," J. of Management Information Systems. 19, 4, 9-30.
- Hong, S. H. (2005), "A Study about Product Quality Evaluation and Purchase Intention to Social Contribution Activity Effect," Master's Thesis, Ewha Women University.
- Hunt, D. and Armett, B. (2006), "The Explanatory Foundation of Relationship Marketing Theory," J. of Business & Industrial Marketing, 21, 2, 72-87. https://doi.org/10.1108/10610420610651296
- Jo, S. Y. (2012), "Affect of User Understanding to Corporate Image, Product Character," Korean Advertising Research, 13 (3), 559-538.
- Jo, Y. S. (2000), "A Study about Corporate Image and Product Sale's Relation," Master's Thesis, Yeonsei University.
- Kim, J. S. and Ha, G. S. (2010), "A Study about Choice Attribute and Search Benefit of Processed Marine Product," The Journal of korean Food Life Culture, 25 (5), 516-524.
- Kim, S. J. (2001), "A Study about Affecting Corporate Image to Purchase Decision Making," Master's Thesis, Yeonsei University.
- Kim, Y. K. (1997), "En Empirical Study about Affecting Corporate Image to Purchase Decision Making," Master's Thesis, Inha University.
- Lee, H. D. (2010), "Present State and Improvement Direction of Fisheries Processed Industry," Ministry of Ocean and Fisheries, 247-256.
- Lee, S. C. (1988), "Fisheries Processed Industry," Food Science and Industry, 21 (3), 70-81.
- Lee, Y. K. (1997), "A Study about Affecting Corporate Image to Consumer Purchase Decision Making," Master's Thesis, Joonang University.
- Lim, S. H. and Kim, J. J. and Koo, D. M. (2012), "Affecting Culture Marketing to Corporate Image, Brand Identification and Purchase Intention, "Marketing Management Research, 17 (4), 75-90.
- Liu, C. and Arnett, K. (2001), "Key dimension of Web Design Quality as Related to Consumer Response," The J. of Computer Information System, 11, 233-246.
- Ma, E. Y. (1999), "Fisheries Processed Industry Utilizing Plan through e-commerce Construction, "Monthly Marine Fisheries, 177, 43-56.
- No, H. J. et al. (2006), The Fisheries Utilizing Processed Field, Korean Fisheries Science.
- Pyo, H. D. and Kim, J. C. (2010), "A Study Utilizing Mam-quest Productivity Index to Productivity Analysis of Fisheries Processed Food Industry," Ocean and Polar Research, 32 (4), 387-396. https://doi.org/10.4217/OPR.2010.32.4.387
- So, J. S. and Lim, J. S. (2011), "A Study about Fisheries Processed Resource's Utilization and Consumer Protection," Kyounghee Law, 46 (3), 149-188.
- Song, Y. S. and Kim, M. J. (2011), "A Study about Relation of Quality, Attitude, Purchase Intention to Wedding Hall' Environment Quality Intention," Tourism Research, 26 (2), 205-225.
- Ru, M. A. and Park, M. A. (2012), "A Study of Corporate Image and Clothing Purchase Behavior Depending on Culture Marketing," Management Information Research, 31 (1), 1-21.
- Yang, Z. and Peterson, T. (2003), "Service Quality Dimension of Internet Retailing : an Exploratory Analysis," J. of Service Marketing, 17 (7), 685-698. https://doi.org/10.1108/08876040310501241